• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Replicas Problem

Jorgejones

Hi,
Anyone else have problems with Replicas movie???
Ken

Trying to rip Replicas with the ANYDVD ripper. I am using Rip Video to Harddisk. After a few seconds I recieve an error box with FileIO 3 VTS.01.1.vob 27396096 649216 in it. Please see attached log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.4_Info_K_REPLICAS.ziplog
    791.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Ken

Trying to rip Replicas with the ANYDVD ripper. I am using Rip Video to Harddisk. After a few seconds I recieve an error box with FileIO 3 VTS.01.1.vob 27396096 649216 in it. Please see attached log file.

Experiencing same issue with ANYDVD ripper. Receive same error box. Attached is my log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.4_Info_D_REPLICAS.ziplog
    801.7 KB · Views: 2
Having issue with Replicas as well

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.4_Info_V_REPLICAS.ziplog
    804.9 KB · Views: 1
There are 3 movie files on the disc. The 1:50 and 1:37 length movies should not be copied. The 1:47 movie is the correct one. I unchecked the 1:50 and 1:37 videos and the disc copied fine.

Last edited:
Getting error when trying to copy Replicas using Clonedvd log file attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.4_Info_D_REPLICAS.ziplog
    784 KB · Views: 4
Getting error when trying to copy Replicas using Clonedvd log file attached
And what error would that be exactly? Exact error message?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Please t
Hi,
Ken

Please try AnyDVD 8.3.4.5. Please let me know, if it works.

Clonedvd2 and Anydvd 8.3.4.5 woks correctly and movie plays correctly

There are 3 movie files on the disc. The 1:50 and 1:37 length movies should not be copied. The 1:47 movie is the correct one. I unchecked the 1:50 and 1:37 videos and the disc copied fine.

Thanks,
That worked for me!!!!!

Can't identify the playlist with this copy on 8.3.4.5. Logfile is attached. Thank you!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.5_Info_E_REPLICAS_4AC7D90F_D4B3DB66.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Nothing to see here. Restarted my computer and found the playlist. Please disregard. Thanks again for the great product!

PC restart doesn't fix that. Adding the needed data to the OPD by @Pete does ;)

Back