• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDFab Passkey?

conrailguy

Please excuse me in advance if I am stepping on anyones toes here.I would like to purchase cloneBD,but money is a little tight here,If I can use DVDFab passkey free,I will buy it.I can afford anydvdhd or clonebd,but not both.
Thanks

I don't see a question here. Nobody's stopping you from using passkey

Well, the fact that it's not free which is what the OP seems to believe. CloneBD only cares that the protection has been removed from the content you wish to process. That being said, there are benefits to using AnyDVD in combination with CloneBD such as with Cinavia titles.

Thank you all for the quick replies,I can now make an informed decision.From what I read I thought passkey was free/trial mode for quite awhile now.I just thought that maybe the 2 products may conflict with one another.

I don't want to turn this into a passkey thread, but, passkey-lite, their "free" version, is limited in what it can do. It won't remove advanced protections. Certainly not screen pass. And it's VERY unclear if it even works with UHD at all. IMO, it's not a suitable "replacement" for AnyDVD at ALL.

I don't want to turn this into a passkey thread, but, passkey-lite, their "free" version, is limited in what it can do. It won't remove advanced protections. Certainly not screen pass. And it's VERY unclear if it even works with UHD at all. IMO, it's not a suitable "replacement" for AnyDVD at ALL.
It does decrypt UHD But I have had poor results with it I use Anydvd as you said it is not a suitable replacement for Anydvd.

If you don't understand that table completely I'll simplify it. Basically it said as long as you DON'T do anything that triggers the encoding engine (compress video, remove audio or subtitle tracks, or any combo of that) it'll work free without adding the 'beaver' watermark.

If you do something like that it'll still work, but a beaver watermark will be added to the video until it is registered.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hello CH3VRON,

Thanks for the detailed explanation,I really appreciate it.

I have the paid versions of any dvd and pass key. Pass key is OK, it gets the job done yet struggles at times with some discs/protections. I think any dvd is better and pass key is more of a "clone" of any dvd.

Back