• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Robin Hood only showing previews

Waybad

Only shows a few previews, no main movie found.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_D_ROBIN_HOOD.ziplog
    73.8 KB · Views: 15
Only shows a few previews, no main movie found.
Where can I buy this disc?
Please tell me all the details (Country, "which" Robin Hood, EAN code perhaps, Amazon order link)

USA, Netflix 2018 Not sure how to get EAN. Recently released.

Ean means the barcode number

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Disc itself shows small barcode with only the number 235. Disc container shows 287 235 and 01-724210176

Perhaps an image of it then (the barcode) and a link to where you got the title.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Also Having an Issue with this title my Version is the UK Region 2 first I used AnyDVD Version 8.3.4.0 did rip disc but I all I got was the previews after ripping I tried using 8.3.4.1 Beta Version did not even rip disc with this version started repairing DVD Structure got to 1% then stopped then got error message saying IFO Properties 6

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.1_Info_H_ROBIN_HOOD.ziplog
    910 KB · Views: 4
Also Having an Issue with this title my Version is the UK Region 2 first I used AnyDVD Version 8.3.4.0 did rip disc but I all I got was the previews after ripping I tried using 8.3.4.1 Beta Version did not even rip disc with this version started repairing DVD Structure got to 1% then stopped then got error message saying IFO Properties 6
Where can I buy this disc?
Please tell me all the details (Country, "which" Robin Hood, EAN code perhaps, Amazon order link)

Hi

James

it is the new Robin Hood 2018 version starring Jamie Foxx it is the United Kingdom version on R2 format their is a part code on Disc which is UK VFE390398 also their is a another part code on disc which is LID95636 it think this correct the numbers are a little small I hope this helps????

Hi

James

it is the new Robin Hood 2018 version starring Jamie Foxx it is the United Kingdom version on R2 format their is a part code on Disc which is UK VFE390398 also their is a another part code on disc which is LID95636 it think this correct the numbers are a little small I hope this helps????
Do you have the package with the EAN code?

In case you don't know what the EAN code is, that's the barcode and is usually ALL DIGITS and 13 digits long. Feel free to scan the entire cover and attach it. If need be we'll crop it so only the barcode remains.

Please try AnyDVD 8.3.4.3

Back