• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

AQUAMAN -- OPD: BD_f82c9f2e7b44

I have this title coming in next week and am anxiously awaiting it as I didn't get to see it in the theater.

Hope it gets added to the OPD soon.

I'll add this to the list when I post end-of-day.

T

Can the people below (or anyone, really) confirm the current support status of the following older titles on the list?

Looking to see if these particular OPD versions are now supported and can be removed.....

Reported by: @apguy

The Revenant -- OPD: BD_bfd4d4f53089 [added Mar 6, 2019]

X-Men First Class(Amazon Australia) -- OPD: BD_11728f9c6712 [added Mar 6, 2019]

Reported by: @clchlee

Legend of Tarzan -- OPD: BD_3793bf52fe6e [added Mar 5, 2019]

Reported by: @flashmt

A Wrinkle In Time(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_1c9fc2dd306a [added Mar 9, 2019]

Reported by: @gattopollo

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)(Italy) -- OPD: BD_23028cdc4d1d [added Feb 28, 2019]

Reported by: @greynolds

Schindler's List -- OPD: BD_8f9fece4fd98 [added Feb 24, 2019]

Reported by: @mlknez

Ralph Breaks the Internet(V-Stock USA) -- OPD: BD_50d007f1eda4 [added Feb 27, 2019]

Reported by: @whizbang6012

The Little Mermaid(Disney Movie Club) -- OPD: BD_3056e7f09b64 [added Feb 26, 2019]

T

A Wrinkle In Time(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_1c9fc2dd306a [added Mar 9, 2019]

Not yet supported. Checked status a few minutes ago.

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle -- OPD: BD_6402122a3923 is working now. Thanks!

I found a new one today that won't import.

VAN_HELSING -- OPD: BD_757f6566a0a4

Last edited:
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle -- OPD: BD_6402122a3923 is working now. Thanks!

I found a new one today that won't import.

VAN_HELSING -- OPD: BD_757f6566a0a4

Thanks for the update Edi.

I'll add Van Helsing when I post the list later tonight.

Current list of unsupported looks like:

EDIT: Now sorted ;)

Right. I didn't mention it here in the comments but I posted the Unsupported List sorted by Title in post #1 a couple of days ago.

It makes it easier to find a Title when you need to.

Titles on the list for less than a week are flagged "new".

T

Right. I didn't mention it here in the comments but I posted the Unsupported List sorted by Title in post #1 a couple of days ago.

It makes it easier to find a Title when you need to.

Titles on the list for less than a week are flagged "new".

T

Yes I knew it was there and that you had updated it. I was just playing with the tracker output and figured I'd throw it up here.

2001_ A Space Odyssey(TAIWAN) -- OPD: BD_59ea2683f8e5

Good UHD movie Lin Lin!

Sorry it's not decrypting yet.

I'll add this title when I post the list at the top of the thread later tonight.

T

Can the people below (or anyone, really) confirm the current support status of the following older titles on the list?

Looking to see if these particular OPD versions are now supported and can be removed.....

Reported by: @apguy

The Revenant -- OPD: BD_bfd4d4f53089 [added Mar 6, 2019]

X-Men First Class(Amazon Australia) -- OPD: BD_11728f9c6712 [added Mar 6, 2019]

Still not supported in AnyDVD. (MakeMKV will rip them now via libredrive)

:oops: Apologies, when I scanned the list I missed Aquaman somehow. Too bad your ziplog scanning tool can't link to the UHD unsupported list and then check to see if the title is already in the list. Definitely would require a bit more work than a simple text scan. ;)

LOL Yes it would. And no need to apologize I was simply pointing out it was there. No worries. Hopefully it gets added soon.

I've heard from @mlknez that he no longer has the title below.

If no one else has it and can tell us whether or not it decrypts now, I'll take it off the list end-of-day.

Ralph Breaks the Internet(USA) -- OPD: BD_50d007f1eda4

T

I've heard from @mlknez that he no longer has the title below.

If no one else has it and can tell us whether or not it decrypts now, I'll take it off the list end-of-day.

Ralph Breaks the Internet(USA) -- OPD: BD_50d007f1eda4

Removed and re-posted list.

The title with unknown support status, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974), will be removed at the end of the month.

If it's, in fact, still unsupported, let me know.

T

Back