• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Play List Help

Jeff R 1

So far I've been using Clone BD to find the right playlist for UHD 4K discs and from the screen shot, 00249.MPLS appears to be the correct one for "Spider-Man, Into The Spider-Verse"
However when using "Speed Menu" it shows nothing (see screen shot) and not even MPC-HC with the latest LAV filters picks the right playlist, or in this case, nothing happens.
MPC-HC works when I point the player at the correct playlist _ and that's fine.

Will Any DVD HD at some time in the future be able to select the correct playlist with Speed Menu enabled ?

Using Clone BD works well enough for this, but it would be nice if the Speed Menu function would work with UHD discs.

If what ever reason the speed menu function can't be enabled with 4K discs, using Clone BD works really well.

Thanks !

Attachments

• 249.JPG
    249.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Blank.JPG
    Blank.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 16
AnyDVD (and clonebd) logfile please, screenshots can't do much for bug hunting in code :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OK, but I thought it was just a feature that could have been added to AnyDVD HD, but I will post a log file for that disc when I get the chance, the computer is busy right now.
None of the UHD 4k discs work with Speed Menu, or at least the ones that I've tried.
Thanks.

Ah UHD disc, must have overlooked that part. Pretty sure the speedmenu doesnt work yet (at all) with UHD discs, believe code changes on the disc are responsible for that. It'll need updating to be compatible, but no idea on if/when they plan on doing that.

Back