• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

rip UHD BD

Lukas

will it be possible to rip UHD on this pc assembly with friendly UHD? :
MSI SC LGA1151 B360M BAZOOKA

Intel Core i5 9400F 2,9 GHz

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8 GB

Kingston HyperX FURY Black 16 GB

Kingston A1000 480 GB

WD Blue 2 TB

Windows 10 Home
UHD FRENDLY :
LG BH16NS55

To put it short. ALL your system specifications are IRRELEVANT when it comes to ripping EXCEPT ONE ( 1 ). And that's your drive. The BH16NS55 IS friendly, provided it's running 1.02 or below (or a modified firmware).

Yes you have no Problems with this Hardware

He might very well have problems if the optical drive is running fw 1.03

When you need a friendly Firmware Version than i can upload a compatible Version

Aint that simple unless you know to either modify it so the drive signature is transferred or even better, use the UHD downgrade patcher available in the CD/DVD/BD drive forum section. Much easier

THANK YOU for advice and answers to everyone :)

Yea, please DO NOT use the dosflash method for flashing a drive if you need to downgrade it. Use the patched Windows flasher (either Marty's ASUS one or the LG one) and grab a DE (downgrade enabled) firmware bin and flash it straight up in windows. The dosflash method is not needed and is more inherently prone to potential issues.

Just check before you do that what firmware it's running. If it's 1.02 or below you're already good to go, just don't ever update it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yup that's the one that contains all the downgrade enabled firmware that can be flashed with the patched Windows flasher. You should be good! And yes, check the firmware. No need to flash something if it's already on a UHD friendly version. Otherwise just downgrade it.

@Lukas here are the compatible Firmware for your drive! Ok in the Zip file are 2 Files . 1 Step: start the BH14NS40_N1.00-A4_patched.exe 2 Step: Go to Browse in the Program and chouse the 2 File "DE_flash_HL-DT-ST_BD-RE_BH16NS55_1.02.bin" 3 Step: The Klick "Start" and the Flashing of the Firmware Begins and after the Flashing you must restart the Computer 4 Step: Enjoy :)

Attachments

• BH14NS40_N1.00-A4_patched.zip
    3 MB · Views: 4
THANK YOU, but I have this drive
LG BH16NS55

I'm sorry I overlooked THANK YOU I see it a lot no need to get upset :) THANK YOU FOR HELP

now someone please link to the appropriate blank backup media for backup UHD BD thank you for the great help to everyone present :)

Back