• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error when Speedmenu enabled

Clarity3

AnyDVD is reporting an error when enabling Speedmenu while accessing the video as a mounted ISO.

The error message is:
Error processing Blu-ray disc.
Please check the AnyDVD status window for Details

Status window:
Total size: 22132288 sectors (43227 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SICARIO_2_SOLDADO
Media is not AACS protected.
Added speedmenu!
Removed UOPs!
Java BD protection good playlists: 322, 334
MFR: File MovieObject.bdmv is too big! Sectors available: 37, Sectors required: 38
ERROR: MFR failed for MovieObject.bdmv -> C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Temp\AnyDVD_tmp\Any9E9F.tmp!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

This does not occur with Speedmenu disabled. Also, this issue does not occur when selecting Speedmenu and accessing the disc directly from the optical drive.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_H_SICARIO_2_SOLDADO.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
This is your problem

Current profile: BD-R
Media is not AACS protected.

Adding speedmenu's AFTER a title has been fully decrypted can and often does result in the exact error you're having. It may still work though. But the best option if you wish to have the original too. Is to enable speedmenu's and tick the box to preserve original menu's. That way speedmenu will be the main menu but there will be an option to switch to the original on it.

Doing as you suggest results in AnyDVD giving the message 'Cannot keep original menus for the disc'

Did you use it on the original? The option to keep the original does indeed then may have that effect. Though speedmenu's should have been able to get applied just fine on the original.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

From my first post:
'Also, this issue does not occur when selecting Speedmenu and accessing the disc directly from the optical drive.'

I have tried the same operation on three other titles (mounted ISO) and do not seee this issue.

Behavior as expected then I'm afraid. I think @James may know a tweak to fix that error. Not 100% sure

Behavior as expected then I'm afraid. I think @James may know a tweak to fix that error. Not 100% sure

No. There is no space on the disc.
Code:
MFR: File MovieObject.bdmv is too big! Sectors available: 37, Sectors required: 38
And without the AACS directory, AnyDVD has no unused files where it can safely allocate sectors.

From my first post:
'Also, this issue does not occur when selecting Speedmenu and accessing the disc directly from the optical drive.'

I have tried the same operation on three other titles (mounted ISO) and do not seee this issue.

Hi Clarity3.

Since you say the original disc didn't have a problem creating SpeedMenus, I'm thinking the .iso is one you (or someone) created as unprotected.

The only way you can be 100% sure you have the option to create SpeedMenus on an .iso is to create a protected one.

Also, even if a SpeedMenu is requested with the "Keep Original menu" option enabled, there are some disc which can't comply because of space reasons. When that happens, the Speedmenu is created anyway but just doesn't offer a way to get to the original Menu.

For these types of discs, again, having a protected .iso allows you to safely select or de-select the SpeedMenu option in AnyDVD in order to turn them on or to instead use the original Menu.

T

Back