• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BraveHeart audio out of sync

HT_Enthusiast

When attempting to make a lossless MKV of BraveHeart UHD with Video, Subtitles, and TrueHD track (Atmos) during playback the audio is out of sync with the video (speach occurs slightly before they say it on the video).

When playing directly in the preview player before conversion the audio appears to be working properly. Just after it's converted to MKV do i experience the issue.

Additional Note: Same results with AnyDVD HD 8.2.4.10 and 8.2.5.0 & CloneBD 1.2.1.0

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.1.0.Braveheart.cbdlog
    318.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Now that CloneBD 1.2.2.0 is out - I tried that version as well and get the same results.

Preview player works correctly and TrueHD track plays in sync (from ISO & Disc) - but when converted to (Lossless Video/Audio) MKV it's out of sync. Please let me know if there is any further information i can provide to have this looked into.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.2.0.Braveheart.cbdlog
    320.4 KB · Views: 1
Not without a CloneBD logfile you're not. You don't say what title, what's (not) happening, no logfile ... can't help you

Hahaha, well that was needlessly hostile. But, not all that unsurprising.

In an effort to be more helpful (for those that were confused), when I said "I have the same issue", I meant that I have the same issue as is described in the only other 2 posts in this thread. Those are the 2 posts directly above mine. Regarding Braveheart. And the audio sync issue. I wouldn't change a thing from what HT_Enthusiast wrote. I wasn't on my computer when I made the first post, hence no logfile. Since now I am, and another one may be helpful, here it is...

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.2.0.Braveheart - FULL UHD 2.cbdlog
    334.3 KB · Views: 0
Nothing hostile about it. Just saying "same issue" can mean just about anything. Something we see rather frequently. Users claiming to have the "same issue", but turns out they're using a different title. As such NOT the same issue ;)

Now that you have provided a logfile, the staff like @Pete or @Reto have something to work with :)

I see the issue, this will be fixed soon.

Was 1.2.2.1 beta supposed to include this fix? I tested with 1.2.2.1 and still encountering the audio delay.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.2.1.Braveheart.cbdlog
    323.5 KB · Views: 0
No, it wasn't fixed. There is a problem with .mkv and lossless audio and how a start delay is interpreted by different players. I hope to fix this in the next beta.

Sorry to necropost but was this ever resolved? I have this issue now with Avengers Infinity War UHD. When I go to play this on Plex, audio is a few milliseconds behind. Here is a log:

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.0.Avengers - Infinity War 4K.cbdlog
    327 KB · Views: 0
Sorry to necropost but was this ever resolved? I have this issue now with Avengers Infinity War UHD. When I go to play this on Plex, audio is a few milliseconds behind. Here is a log:

I can confirm this was resolved in one of the last couple of fixes to CloneBD. We have another thread for an issue with Incredibles 2 Atmos track - I'd recommend a new thread for your specific issue and it is probably not related to this past issue.

Back