• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems With Planet Earth 2 4k

studlygoorite

Hi, I have tried many times to backup disc two but it always stops 21 minutes in. The disc is new and I have wiped it but did not spray anything on it to clean it, any ideas what I can try next? I hope I have provided the log correctly.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.0.PLANET_EARTH_II_DISC_2.cbdlog
    154.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi, I have tried many times to backup disc two but it always stops 21 minutes in. The disc is new and I have wiped it but did not spray anything on it to clean it, any ideas what I can try next? I hope I have provided the log correctly.
Lots of read errors.
You need to exchange the disc. There is a common misconception that read errors are generally due to scratches - especially Blu-ray Discs hardly ever scratch thanks to their coating, but still unreadable discs are frequent.
I have a bunch of those and they all look completely untouched.

Lots of read errors.
You need to exchange the disc. There is a common misconception that read errors are generally due to scratches - especially Blu-ray Discs hardly ever scratch thanks to their coating, but still unreadable discs are frequent.
I have a bunch of those and they all look completely untouched.
Thanks for the info

I recognize that this thread is a year old, but I recently bought these discs.

I also had a lot of read errors with these discs when I tried backing them up with CloneBD, yet when I tried another product, they discs worked fine and I successfully backed up my discs. No problems with the playback of the stored version. I'm not sure what the difference is.

Update: Could only back up 4 out of 6 episodes.... Better than none...

Last edited:
Back