• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

License trouble

BernieLomax

Hi, i'm a customer, who love your program. I have the same troubles as everyone else with Visa and Mastercard, but managed to buy a license using bitcoin last year. However, i'm having trouble renewing it, when i come to the last step and are about to scan the bitcoin qr, it says data not recognized. I have the funds (bitcoin cash) in my wallet.

So any ideas, what i'm doing wrong?

Probably something on the server/plugin end. Not much you can do wrong but fill in the data and scan the QR code. @Ivan you're up!

So any ideas, what i'm doing wrong?

Bernie,

I found your order attempts and I noticed you selected "Bitcoin Cash" as payment. So getting an error when you try to pay with "Bitcoin" is normal and more than welcome. "Bitcoin" and "Bitcoin Cash" are 2 different things.

Please try again, but select "Bitcoin" as payment.

Thanks
Ivan

Hi Ivan. I selected Bitcoin Cash, because that's the currency i bought. For me this is confusing, sorry, right now i have the amount i bought with a credit card, stored at bitpanda. So should i select Bitcoin although i have a BCH wallet?

Oh, you have BCH....

I'll send you a private message with your BCH payment details of your last order, please try this

Back