• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

carballoamat

Hi, I found a DVD with some pictures of old architectural plans, the DVD is like a DVD rom with an interactive menu and thumbnails of the images so you can browse the images until you find the one that you want, then you can select that image and it opens in a large resolution, but you can't print it or download that image.

I really need those images for my PhD. research, and I cant download them from the DVD.

I did download some files, the images extension are .CX1 apparently those images are encrypted so you can only view them with their viewer that's called CX1.exe

the CX1.exe it's an APP that come within the DVD and when you right click and see properties, you can see the image that is attached with my thread.

Is there a software to decrypt an encrypted image?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 18
Possibly, but not any redfox or elby software. You're on the wrong type of forum for this. Ya can always snap a picture of the image you want with your phone, or take a screenshot. They can't prevent that.

Can you do a [ctrl] [prtscr] pressing both keys at the same time and paste it in paint? You can then save the image as a jpg and crop it using a image editing tool.

Back