• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ready Player One problem

bellbern

Trying to back up this dvd but encounter multiple stops along the way and a final stop at 10 minutes to completion. Clean dvd with mild soap and warm water, dried with lint free cloth and still not scanning to completion. Upgraded to 8.3.3.1 and get same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Log file below.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.1_Info_D_READY_PLAYER_ONE.ziplog
    108 KB · Views: 3
Trying to back up this dvd but encounter multiple stops along the way and a final stop at 10 minutes to completion. Clean dvd with mild soap and warm water, dried with lint free cloth and still not scanning to completion. Upgraded to 8.3.3.1 and get same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Log file below.
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Sorry.

Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Sorry.
I have 2 buffallo drive and 2 sony drives and the movie will not function on either. Strange that all my drives are dirty or defective

It's unlikely the drives are all dirty/defective, which is why James' statement said disc too. A dirty/defective disc is far more likely.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

It's unlikely the drives are all dirty/defective, which is why James' statement said disc too. A dirty/defective disc is far more likely.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk
as stated I did clean the disc a member told me once before to clean with dawn liquid soap and dry with lint free cloth. I'm gonna keep working with it maybe something good will happen thanks guys

You could have a bad press disc. Seen that before. You really can not see it either. Like James suggested, Defective is a Bad Press. It would scan as the same as dirty disc.

You could have a bad press disc. Seen that before. You really can not see it either. Like James suggested, Defective is a Bad Press. It would scan as the same as dirty disc.
Yes sir I believe that's exactly what it was. Problem solved, thanks

Back