• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

speed kills playlist help

blaster27

i'm getting the copy detected screen from a backup of this playing on my bluray player.

I've attached a logfile Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_G_SPEED_KILLS_1F057F76_AE6D8950.ziplog
    881.6 KB · Views: 6
Then you've got a nice beer coaster there, and will need to reburn the backup once proper decryption data has been added to the old. This is precisely why I recommend playing the original with anydvd active in powerdvd fist. It will behave the same as a burned backup, and would have avoided the coaster. Just a tip

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

thanks. its all good. i dont even use power dvd. maybe i should start...

thanks. its all good. i dont even use power dvd. maybe i should start...
I would get PowerDVD Ultra when it's on sale, or just when the newest version is about to come out--the best time to get PowerDVD Ultra is around X-Mas or just before April, which is when the newer version of PowerDVD Ultra becomes available.

That's what I've been doing since PowerDVD Ultra 15 a few years back.

:)

I do not either. I have stopped purchasing PowerDVD back when version 12 came out. I use MPC (Media Player), VLC, and mount my ISOs with VCD (Virtual Clone Drive v5.4.7.0). I never had an issue since. I also use Unified Remote Server running on my computer and using my Samsung Galaxy S7E with the URS app running on my phone via bluetooth or WiFi through my network I can remote control my computer with an encrypted connection. Now I do not have to worry about finding my PowerDVD remote anymore...LOL!

then you've never had a screenpass protected disc, because both mpc and vlc will be hit by the posters problem if the disc isnt in the opd and as such incorrectly decrypted by anydvd.

then you've never had a screenpass protected disc, because both mpc and vlc will be hit by the posters problem if the disc isnt in the opd and as such incorrectly decrypted by anydvd.

By the "posters problem", for clarification, do you mean running AnyDVD and playing the Disc through AnyDVD while opening it up with MPC, for example?

Back