• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick Blu-ray help

Frumpalumpoulus

Based on the swath of destruction this disc (and its sequel) has in the forums here, it seems like this title is cursed and Lionsgate keeps breaking it every few months. AnyDVD does not specify the correct title out of 300 available. PowerDVD locks up when playing it straight from the original Blu-ray disc with AnyDVD active.

Title: John Wick (Blu-ray, US)

UPC: 0-31398-21104-4

ASIN: B00OV3VGP0 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OV3VGP0/

Purchased July, 2018, from Amazon US.

Looking through the previous threads on the topic it appears there are numerous versions of this disc and each time a new one pops up it needs to be added to OPD. Hopefully the ziplog is enough - let me know if you need anything else.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_G_JOHN_WICK_3AC9252E_519B5193.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Looking through the previous threads on the topic it appears there are numerous versions of this disc and each time a new one pops up it needs to be added to OPD. Hopefully the ziplog is enough - let me know if you need anything else.
Yes, there are a lot of variants of this one.
Anyway - this one is fixed now as well.

My Blu-ray doesn't show correct playlist AnyDVD 8.3.3.0 Log file is attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_J_JOHN_WICK_3AC9252E_FA4D2BB6.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Back