• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Current Supported UHD Blurays: Add Yours to Comments and they will be added to this list

They can take their time in those movies. I'm away on vacation. Lol Seriously though I'm sure they be supported soon. We just need to be patient and keep trying periodically. I did el Royale already not with anydvd.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I know that you're right. Just takes a bit of patience.

It just seems that my experience with 2001 UHD has been nothing but a waiting game though. Waiting for so long to get it and now waiting to make a proper backup.

Full disclosure, I made a copy on my HD the day I got it using a "second-choice" application, but to me that's not a proper backup. You have to endure those annoying clips on starting play of the folder before you even get to the Main Menu. On some titles, there are also annoying clips you encounter after you click Play for the movie and before the movie begins. And you can't skip them because User-prohibited actions are not disabled -- so you are forced to sit through whatever the studio decides to throw at you...

I have tried taking the backup folders of the second-choice app and creating .iso's from them using ImgBurn, so that AnyDVD can do it's thing on the .iso. But to me, the video quality doesn't seem the same on these .iso's. May be just me....

Anyway, I think these delays in getting AnyDVD support for new UHDs is proof that AnyDVD is not just "stealing someone's keys" for their UHD support as has been (falsely) charged by some. Otherwise AnyDVD would be decrypting the UHDs as quickly as the other app does.

I actually haven't run across a UHD yet that AnyDVD does not yet support and the other guy doesn't either --- except AACS 2.1 UHDs of course. Maybe there are some but I have not run across them in my experience yet. So if AnyDVD was just "stealing keys" they wouldn't be doing a very good job at it (lol).

T

Since I own all the tools in question except one, I don't worry where the keys come from. I choose to use anydvd and clonebd as they are imo the very best tools for the job. In any case there aren't a lot of titles in this thread that are still not supported. Eventually I still have hope for a permanent solution for uhd. It requires something no one currently has but it's not impossible.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Early in 2018 a Redfox representative did confirm (https://www.myce.com/news/redfox-responds-accusations-stealing-hashed-keys-makemkv-83777/) that they were sourcing keys, from amongst other places, a competing UHD decryption tool. Of course this may no longer be be the situation, but it seems to have happened in the past.

Since the other guy was the first to create his own UHD keys after the leaked list came out (afaik), it makes sense that AnyDVD would use them initially to figure out how to do it themselves.

But that was the extent of it. AnyDVD has its own process now not an ongoing setup to grab the keys from the other guy when he releases them (as some insist on the competitors forum).

But, enough said on that. Don't want to spark another fierce debate on this (not with you ryley but with others).

I choose to use anydvd and clonebd as they are imo the very best tools for the job.

Agreed.

In any case there aren't a lot of titles in this thread that are still not supported.

That's true SamuriHL.

I believe every title listed on the thread that isn't AACS 2.1 is now supported except the 3 in the latest list.

Eventually I still have hope for a permanent solution for uhd.

You mean a solution that is generic and does not depend on friendly drives? Me too guy!

And am more than willing to pay extra for the added service.

But right now that seems unlikely and I don't know if there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I guess 2.0 is that good.

So I am happy we have the beta UHD support even as it exists today.

T

I'm also curious where the keys come from. On the other side this is most likely something that should not be shared to protect the sources or the way how it is done. Let's just be happy that it works. But yes - I also would be interested if RedFox has now it's own way to decrypt UHD keys. James?

I'm also curious where the keys come from. On the other side this is most likely something that should not be shared to protect the sources or the way how it is done. Let's just be happy that it works. But yes - I also would be interested if RedFox has now it's own way to decrypt UHD keys. James?

This is a conversation I had with James in this forum a couple of months ago. At that time he sort of hinted that they did not have a method to get their own keys, but they were working on it. You just need to read James' responses to see what he thinks.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/uhd-firmware-downgrading-tool-redfox-future.75987/

Bad Times At The El Royale 4K & Night School 4k is now working & are in the OPD.

Last edited:
Bad Times At The El Royale 4K & Night School 4k is now working & are in the OPD.

Ok, cool.

Yeah, my Night School is now decrypting.

2001, not yet.

The studio must have gone "extra" in the encryption of this version (lol).

T

My copy of Cliffhanger UHD arrived yesterday and is not yet supported by AnyDVD as of one minute ago. But I expect it will be, soon! Thanks Redfox!

--michael

Can you try again, please?

Hi James!

Happy belated New Year.

I tried again but no, my version of 2001 is still a no-go. :=(

My copy of Cliffhanger UHD arrived yesterday and is not yet supported by AnyDVD as of one minute ago. But I expect it will be, soon! Thanks Redfox!

--michael

Hey mbarnstijn!

That's good to know.

I plan on getting this UHD next week so please let us know when your version works (means there's a chance the one I get may also).

Wait, do you have the US version?

T

That's great news. Will rip them when I get back.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

I mistakenly posted in a separate thread a couple weeks ago that I have a UHD which isn't supported. It's Air Force One. I see in a pervious post in this thread that there is a version which is supported, but this one is not. The UPC code is 043396546257. Is there anything else I need to provide (other than patience :)) to help with getting this version supported?

I mistakenly posted in a separate thread a couple weeks ago that I have a UHD which isn't supported. It's Air Force One. I see in a pervious post in this thread that there is a version which is supported, but this one is not. The UPC code is 043396546257. Is there anything else I need to provide (other than patience :)) to help with getting this version supported?

Hi rshanti.

Not much to do but be patient, as you said.

Just to make sure the issue is that you have an unsupported version - and not something else - you could check your version against the one I have, which works in AnyDVD...

If your AnyDVD logfile for the disc ends in the same 8 letters as mine, shown below, then you actually do have a supported version...

AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_J_AIR_FORCE_ONE_UHD_8C7A284E_83410A29

T

My Cliffhanger UHD is now supported. Hooray!

Canadian release, UPC 043396554290, ziplog filename: AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_L_CLIFFHANGER_E7927EAF_430E5112

--michael

My Cliffhanger UHD is now supported. Hooray!

Canadian release, UPC 043396554290, ziplog filename: AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_L_CLIFFHANGER_E7927EAF_430E5112

--michael

That's cool, Michael!

I received mine this past weekend and forgot to post that it is supported too:

(Amazon US version)

AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_J_CLIFFHANGER_UHD_E7927EAF_4F2290A3

T

Thanks testiles…

I just ran a logfile for my version and the file name comes back without a code on the end. It is simply:

AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_D_AIR_FORCE_ONE

I guess that just means I have to continue to wait. :-(

Thanks again...

R

Back