• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to purchase license

rmmeli

I have been trying to purchase a lifetime license with my Mastercard but I keep getting a payment refused message. I opened a support ticket and was told that all you see is that the payment was refused. I received an email from you saying to get RedFox while-listed. However, when I talked to my credit card company they say they do not see any declined transactions, so it is not them. What do I do now? I wanted to purchase a license while you are giving the 20% discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you need to call them again (while you're trying again), and do what you just said in your message. They need to pre-authorize or whitelist ******.net

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking to them while I did it. They did not see the declined transaction. They cannot white-list something they do not see.

@rmmeli
I've found your ticket and your order attempts.
Your transactions got declined somewhere "on the road" from our payment service to your credit card issuer.
Maybe our payment provider insists in 3D Secure while your cards are not activated for it?

@Ivan
Thanks for the info. That sounds like it could be the problem. I will see if they know how to set it up.

@Ivan
I just talked to my Mastercard company (Citi) and I was told that my card is already enabled for 3D Secure by default and the issue is not at their end but at yours (sorry). Come to think of it, it seems odd that I had issues with the three cards I tried. Two were US ones (Mastercard and Visa) and one was a UK card (Visa). Anything else you can think of?

I now give up trying to buy Any DVD, unless you make it easier to purchase, you are going to lose not only my business, but loads of others as well. My issuer also cannot whitelist something they have no request for. They would be happy to pay you if the had a request from you.

Yes, I would buy a license if your payment service actually worked with Visa and MasterCard.

It does, but there's currently an issue with UK ones. You can always get some Bitcoin with your CC and pay with that. There's an additional discount if you do.

I have both US and UK Visa and Mastercard credit cards and none of them work.

I would go the Bitcoin route then. It really isn't that hard to use as many sites make it up to be. And paying with Bitcoin gives you an additional 10% off on top of the normal discounts.

Chevron, ther's no way I'm getting involved in Bitcoin. You honestly think I would trust my cards to that. Sort out your purchase system, this is ridiculous.

Plenty of users have used it without any trouble. Either way it's not my purchase system. I don't work for redfox. @Ivan is the wikipedia charity donation route an option here?

Chevron, ther's no way I'm getting involved in Bitcoin. You honestly think I would trust my cards to that. Sort out your purchase system, this is ridiculous.

So why not ? Bitcoin or Litecoin actually work very well.

There are ways to purchase bitcoins with cash, no card needed.

You need to sort out YOUR priorities, and realize that the nature of what RedFox does makes it hard to do business openly. The US Government has already made it quite clear.

Back