• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HTML Error 12029

gingerbread233

Hello,

I wanted to try out AnyDVD before buying, but unfortunatly, it shows the HTML Error (12029), my internet is working fine, no problems. I tried using an other PC, same issue. I also tried deactivating my firewall and anti virus software, just to be shure it wont get blocked by anything, also using an other network (via hotspot of my android phone), it also doesn´t work. Can somebody please telle me whats the issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I wanted to try out AnyDVD before buying, but unfortunatly, it shows the HTML Error (12029), my internet is working fine, no problems. I tried using an other PC, same issue. I also tried deactivating my firewall and anti virus software, just to be shure it wont get blocked by anything, also using an other network (via hotspot of my android phone), it also doesn´t work. Can somebody please telle me whats the issue ?

Thanks in advance.
Are you getting that in IE? Have you tried another browser?
[EDIT] Other people are also getting that error, so there may be a server issue. @Ivan may need to check.

yep, it was a server issue. Should be fixed...

Back