• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!

I ripped the original ZOMBIE FLEASEATERS DISC 1 a few times in the last 3 years using AnyDVD HD before recently giving it away.

3 years ago redfox didn't exist, slysoft did. Slysoft got shut down.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Hi 2-perf.

For some reason, I'm having a hard time following what you're trying to do here and what the exact problem is -- so what I'm about to say may or may not be helpful.

But, if you want to burn a proper Blu-Ray disc AND ...

... you still have the protected .iso you created for "ZOMBIE FLESHEATERS DISC 1" AND ...

... AnyDVD is running and able to decrypt the protected .iso when you mount it, then ...

... You can burn a disc using the "Write files/folders to disc" option of ImgBurn (NOT the "Write Image file to disc" option).

Select the folders that you find in the virtual drive that has ZOMBIE FLESHEATERS mounted.

This will create a usable Blu-Ray disc.

T

3 years ago redfox didn't exist, slysoft did. Slysoft got shut down.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I ripped the original disc a few times since RedFox "took over". I ripped the original about 2 weeks ago. :)

Then i'd suggest you provide an anydvd logfile. Should help add the data back to the OPD if it got "lost" somewhere

Then what would the use for the "Keep Protection (Blu-ray / HD DVD)" option when you Rip to Image?

Simple, when the data then gets added to the OPD, anydvd can decrypt the protected ISO without the need of the original again.

Back