• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Remux Folder Structure For Plex

studlygoorite

Hi, I would like to start using Plex and have read that my movies need to be in mkv format, all of my blu-ray movies ripped in previous years with AnyDVD are in a folder structure that Plex cannot read. Can someone tell me the best (fastest) way to do this with CloneBD? I converted one movie to mkv and it took an hour, I have 200 more to go. Can I remux them to a mkv container instead of transcoding?

No, clonebd only transcodes but does so very well. I use if myself for that exact purpose. Before it starts chipping away at quality, it first strips away excess bitrate.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Can I remux them to a mkv container instead of transcoding?
Correction - Please disregard the previous post - Yes, of course CloneBD can remux only, you don't have to transcode.
On the target page (final page, just before hitting "Go"), you simply select video codec: "original (lossless)".
That's all - if you do the same for audio, you'll get a simple remux without any transcoding.

@Pete My bad then, thx for the correction :) But the above post will result in the mkv being about the same size as the disc, no (give or take a few gb for the left out bonus stuff)?

But the above post will result in the mkv being about the same size as the disc, no (give or take a few gb for the left out bonus stuff)?
Roughly, yes.
But thanks to less overhead in MKVs it should still be 5-10% smaller than the m2ts version.

Thanks guys, great software, tried handbrake and Makemkv and RedFox is the best by far in my opinion (lifetime member now) due to the quick support, easy use and top quality. Now only if there was a "queue" option for folders like handbrake has ;) Not complaining though, remux is going much quicker.

Back