• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchased Anydvd Hd but I don’t have a key yet

Scott Foster

Hopefully the powers that be will read this. I purchased Anydvd Hd on Dec. 19th. The transaction removed the money from my account but croaked on returning to RedFox. I sent an email but have not received a response. Help would be appreciated.

Hi Scott,

I found your order and even the support ticket you opened. Support replied to you within 10 minutes. I also checked the mail.log and all emails arrived at your hotmail account. So it looks like all emails got stuck in your spam filter, you should check your spam folder.

However, in a few minutes I'll send you a private forum message with your license key attached.

Thank you for supporting our projects and...

Merry Christmas!!!!
Ivan

Hi Ivan,
I am having a similar problem, but slightly different. Support has tried mailing me my key to two separate email accounts, but it's not coming through. Can I get my key through a PM as well?

Hi Dean,

I checked your email addresses and our mail log.
Your first email address was protonmail: they are known for rejecting our emails with license attached because they flag the license as potentially dangerous (which is basically correct) since it's a Windows registry file.
Your yandex address rejected all our emails with "RCPT TO rejected 550 5.7.1 Policy rejection on the target address", so maybe you should check your settings in Yandex.

I'll send your license in a minute attached to a private forum message.

Thank you for your purchase and supporting us!
Ivan

Back