• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Confused what to do?

microhunt

I have been a customer for a very long time with your Slysoft.

I have got a question to ask. I have a large Bluray Collection. When I buy a Bluray the first thing I do is a ISO straight copy with Anydvd HD and copy to my QNAP NAS Drives and then play with my Dune Media 4k streamer which can mount all my iso's.

I want to buy new bluray writers my plector and pioneer have both failed. I am really confused now what to buy when people talk about UHD Friendly. There is a really brainy person on the forums that can make the drives read the new UHD discs by changing firmware. Is there anywhere you can just buy these reader/Writers with the firmware taken care off.
Could you please recommend a Bluray writer for me to buy that is UHD friendly. I honestly admit I have no idea what it all means.

I did read forums and found a list of friendly drives.

Here is list of UHD friendly drive

LG BE16NU50
LG WH16NS40
LG BH16NS40
ASUS BW-12B1ST
ASUS BC-12D2HT
ASUS BW-16D1HT
ASUS BW-16D1HT-PRO
LG BH16NS55
LG WH16NS58

However the thought of extracting and programming firmware is beyond me.

I saw this in eBay and was thinking is this what I require.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/153259332510

Help would be appreciated. Is there a chance that the person who is really good on the firmware would sell drives. I know they might be more expensive but I understand he has to be paid for his expertise. My expertise is very little.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Microhunt

I just bought and received the
NEW In Box ASUS BW-16D1HT Firmware 3.01 4K Ultra HD UHD Friendly Blu-ray Drive Item
#163425505723 2018 model from ebay, with 3.01 firmware and it works AWESOME. Love ASUS Brand. This seller rolls back the firmware.

I just bought and received the
NEW In Box ASUS BW-16D1HT Firmware 3.01 4K Ultra HD UHD Friendly Blu-ray Drive Item
#163425505723 2018 model from ebay, with 3.01 firmware and it works AWESOME. Love ASUS Brand. This seller rolls back the firmware.

Don't buy from those guys on eBay!!! Try me, I charge less and spend more time testing post flashing. I also provide technical support if you need it, I'm able to honor the original warranty even though the drive is modified. And if you're skeptical I'll send first if you agree to paypal me within 48 after receipt of the product , because I am the original UHD friendly drive seller with over 500 sales to date and 0 returns. Ask around about me. I've got you covered.
alexcoluzzi32@gmail.com

Back