• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Errow while downloading - Clone DVD

TheRealQweeb

Hello -
I just purchased a download of Clone DVD (first time purchase - no previous purchases), free updates for life. After getting the email, I clicked on the link to download and I got the following message which brought me to the following website:
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD\Key]
Deleted key information

Thank you,
Keith

Last edited:
Here's where you can download the installer for Clone DVD.

What you posted was the details of your license key file. Needed after you install Clone DVD.

You really should edit your post and remove that.

Here's where you can download the installer for Clone DVD.

What you posted was the details of your license key file. Needed after you install Clone DVD.

You really should edit your post and remove that.
Thanks Furry Guy, he should do exactly as you say.

Hello -
I just purchased a download of Clone DVD (first time purchase - no previous purchases), free updates for life. After getting the email, I clicked on the link to download and I got the following message which brought me to the following website:
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD\Key]
Deleted key information
Unfortunately, I am not computer savvy and have no clue what this means. I tried a
few times to either open or save the file, and got the same error using Firefox (is there something with the Firefox settings that I need to change?) and internet explorer. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions on how to fix? I messaged redfox forum directly and even with the suggestions of fixing it by saving as and using the the DVD registration tool as mentioned was not found anywhere. Weird thing is it seems there is nothing to download. It seemed pretty straightforward to download, as I have done this in the past with other programs.

Thank you,
Keith
Use this link and then use key file that was sent to you. Do you already own AnyDVDHD? https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupCloneDVD.exe

Back