• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Visa Card Failure

vbritt

Yesterday, 12/15/18, I attempted to purchase a lifetime license for AnyDVDHD and it failed. All that I received were several lines of characters at the top of the screen after hitting the submit button. Checking further it would appear like the purchase amount has been charged to my account, but no emails and no serial number. Can someone help me out with this problem?

Please check your spam/junk folder. We see that you successfully purchased a license key yesterday, which will have been delivered to your email inbox, and that you also received a response to your support request within 20 minutes. There ought to be at least three emails from us now (license key, purchase receipt and support ticket).

Please check your spam/junk folder. We see that you successfully purchased a license key yesterday, which will have been delivered to your email inbox, and that you also received a response to your support request within 20 minutes. There ought to be at least three emails from us now (license key, purchase receipt and support ticket).

Jill, Thanks for the reply to my post. Unfortunately, I have not received any emails from Redfox at all. I have checked my junk folder and there is nothing there from you guys at all. Would it be possible for you to check the email address that I entered on the order to verify that it is correct and if it is then could your resend the emails?

Last edited:
We could, but that would probably lead to the same result. Please pm me an alternative email address, gmail would be best.

We could, but that would probably lead to the same result. Please pm me an alternative email address, gmail would be best.

I guess I am stupid because I do not know how to send personal messages on here. I am attaching a file with my gmail address to expedite things. Please delete the file after you obtain my email address.

I guess I am stupid because I do not know how to send personal messages on here. I am attaching a file with my gmail address to expedite things. Please delete the file after you obtain my email address.

Top right corner of the forum "Inbox" then bottom right of that popout "start new conversation" or this link https://forum.redfox.bz/conversations/add

Then just add "Jill"

File removed. That's asking to get spammed.

Top right corner of the forum "Inbox" then bottom right of that popout "start new conversation" or this link https://forum.redfox.bz/conversations/add

Then just add "Jill"

File removed. That's asking to get spammed.

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately when I add Jill as a participant to the conversation I get an error message that says I can not start a conversation with Jill.

That would be odd, but in that case, add it in a reply to your support ticket. Adding it on a public forum is asking for trouble

Back