• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Create Blu-Ray ISO from BluRay Files

David_B

Hello all,

I have a Blu-Ray that was ripped to a folder instead of an ISO format and I would like to convert the rip to an ISO format. Unfortunately I do not have the disk and therefore I cannot just do a re-rip. Is it possible to take the folder structure and make it in to a playable ISO?

Just use CloneBD, open the folder structure and then you can create an ISO or burn to disc, whatever you choose.
The free version of CloneBD will do this for you.

Just use CloneBD, open the folder structure and then you can create an ISO or burn to disc, whatever you choose.
The free version of CloneBD will do this for you.
Cool! It worked! Thanks! I never knew what CloneBD was used for.

Hello all,

I have a Blu-Ray that was ripped to a folder instead of an ISO format and I would like to convert the rip to an ISO format. Unfortunately I do not have the disk and therefore I cannot just do a re-rip. Is it possible to take the folder structure and make it in to a playable ISO?

Just FYI --

If all you're doing is converting a folder to an .iso, ImgBurn can also handle that job.

If you're not aware, it's a free tool also.

CloneBD would be the only good choice though if you want to tweak the folder, e.g. removing audio or subtitles, copying main movie only, compressing to a smaller size, etc.

ImgBurn will only do straight format conversion from folder to .iso, from .iso to folder, .iso to disc, disc to .iso, and similar conversions.

T

I am familiar with ImgBurn, but I was not aware that it also supported this. I don't want to strip anything out so it should be good enough then. Thanks for letting me know.

I am familiar with ImgBurn, but I was not aware that it also supported this. I don't want to strip anything out so it should be good enough then.

The option on the EZ-Mode Picker menu is "Create image file from files/folders".

A heads-up.

On the next screen, you have to go into your folder and individually select everything under it, ie. the BDMV folder, the CERTIFICATE folder, whatever's there.

You can't just select the folder itself. Not sure why, it's the way ImgBurn creates .iso's (and discs for that matter).

You have any problems, let me know.

Thanks for letting me know.

Sure. NP.

T

The option on the EZ-Mode Picker menu is "Create image file from files/folders".

On the next screen, you have to go into your folder and individually select everything under it, ie. the BDMV folder, the CERTIFICATE folder, whatever's there.

You can't just select the folder itself. Not sure why, it's the way ImgBurn creates .iso's (and discs for that matter).

You have any problems, let me know.

Sure. NP.

T

Yes you can

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

CloneBD would be the only good choice though if you want to tweak the folder, e.g. removing audio or subtitles, copying main movie only, compressing to a smaller size, etc.
Huh? CloneBD has an option for 1:1 copy. This will create an iso out of a folder 1:1.

Yes you can

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I'm sorry. Ch3vron is right.

I was thinking about a different operation.

For folder to .iso conversion, you can just select the folder. No need to select each of it's sub-components.

Thanks, Ch3vron for the correction.

Huh? CloneBD has an option for 1:1 copy. This will create an iso out of a folder 1:1.

Right.

This is what I was saying...

For a simple conversion like folder-to-.iso, both ImgBurn and CloneBD can do the job.

If making changes to the folder, ImgBurn can't be used. There are other tools that can be, but CloneBD is the best (only good) choice.

T

Back