• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hotel Transylvania 3 Region 2 UK

pat286

Hi

Seem to be having an issue ripping this title the DVD gets to 94% complete then stops get the error message

File IO VTS_19_1_VOB 1676083216384

This title is a Columbia Pictures part of the Sony Group I do remember I have issues with Hotel Transylvania 1 and 2 I think which was a while ago is this another new protection from Sony I have sent on attachment a log file if somebody could have a look

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.1.0_Info_H_HOTEL_TRANSYLVANIA_3.ziplog
    264 KB · Views: 3
Hi

Seem to be having an issue ripping this title the DVD gets to 94% complete then stops get the error message

File IO VTS_19_1_VOB 1676083216384

This title is a Columbia Pictures part of the Sony Group I do remember I have issues with Hotel Transylvania 1 and 2 I think which was a while ago is this another new protection from Sony I have sent on attachment a log file if somebody could have a look
Please try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.

Hi

thank you for your response I Checked my settings and the AI scanner was enabled during the rip and the same thing happened stopped at 94% with the same error message

Hi

thank you for your response I Checked my settings and the AI scanner was enabled during the rip
Are you sure? When posting the logfile, it was set to "automatic".
Same error message? AnyDVD ripper / CloneDVD shouldn't touch VTS19 with AI scanner set to "always enabled".

And please use CloneDVD, if possible, instead of the AnyDVD ripper, for better debugging.

Hi

Sorry it was set to automatic I thought Any DVD would have detected the issue to overcome the issue I must admit I never change the setting that much as I never have any issues using the software as with using clone DVD I thought that would not rip an original Disc as it has protection on it that's why I use Any DVD I do have Clone DVD but do not use it.

Then you're doing it right. You're not supposed to change that setting unless staff live James asks you to. So this time, change it and try again. And Clonedvd can be trialed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Might be a few days before I update this thread as the disc was a friends disc and I give it back but I will keep you posted

With AnyDVD 8.3.1.1 or better, you can leave the setting on "automatic".

Hi

James thanks for the advice I have downloaded 8.3.1.1 as soon as I get that disc back again I will try and give you a quick update

Hi

James just thought I would send you an update as promised I tried ripping this title again I changed my AI scanner to Always Enabled this time!!! and it worked using version 8.3.1.0 so I will think of using that next time I have any issues sent you a log file if you want to have a look just would like to say keep up the good work and many thanks for your support

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.1.0_Info_D_HOTEL_TRANSYLVANIA_3.ziplog
    262.4 KB · Views: 0
I changed my AI scanner to Always Enabled this time!!! and it worked using version 8.3.1.0 so I will think of using that next time I have any issues

DON'T! Do NOT enable that setting unless you're specifically asked to do so with troubleshooting a title, or you risk causing more problems. There's a reason the logfile instructions say to use the DEFAULT settings when posting a logfile.

Back