• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where dows AnyDVD HD show playlist number?

Trollmannen

Where does AnyDVD mention the playlist number? Is it in the Status-windows? I just can't see it anywhere.

"Open the AnyDVD main interface and look at the number AnyDVD mentions as the correct one(s)"

Thank you for answers..

In the status window. But only for screenpass or playlist obfuscated discs. If the playlist isn't mentioned then

1. The disc doesn't use screenpass protection
2. The disc doesn't use playlist obfuscation protection
3. The disc does use either of the above, but isn't yet handled by the OPD.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Last edited:
See this video; for the most part a free player like MPC-HC will choose the correct one (Blu-rays), but sometimes it doesn't.
An example of this is the remake of "The Lorax", if MPC-HC is left to choose the playlist it chooses the longest running one, which is incorrect.

Note that the method in the video only works for non-screenpass discs.

Let's not jump to conclusions. OP didn't even mention this was playback related. All that was asked was where anydvd lists playlists, no more.

In the status window. But only for screenpass or playlist obfuscated discs. If the playlist isn't mentioned then

1. The disc doesn't use screenpass protection
2. The disc doesn't use screenpass protection
3. The disc does use either of the above, but isn't yet handled by the OPD.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Ch3vron what did you mean for 2) to be?

It's the same as 1) :=p ....

T

Thank you for answers. The thread was about a spesific disc, and the disc did have screenpass- or playlist obfuscation protection. I think I found the correct one using the method in the video posted above. I attached a logfile if you want to take a look at it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_G_SON OF BIGFOOT_4E680B54_40F90CBD.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
If the disc has playlist obfuscation/screenpass, then the method in the video won't work and in that case it will or soon will be posted in the AnyDVD status window once RedFox has a logfile of that given disc with screenpass.

The method works well when one isn't certain which playlist it is.
EG, a Walt Disney disc may have 4 good play lists ranging from 0800 to 0804, but only one will be for English.

Thank you for answers. The thread was about a spesific disc, and the disc did have screenpass- or playlist obfuscation protection. I think I found the correct one using the method in the video posted above. I attached a logfile if you want to take a look at it.
I'm sorry, I missed your post apparently.
Can you please create that log file again now, then I can fix this disc for good.

Here is a new log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_G_SON OF BIGFOOT_4E680B54_40F90CBD.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Back