• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incredibles 2 UHD

CaMiX

Error reading from drive D:!
Verify Error Sectors: 14620710-14620739

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_D_INCREDIBLES_2_E621121E_AED0433F.ziplog
    3.8 MB · Views: 6
No error messages or anything. It just scan to 72% and stops

No error messages or anything. It just scan to 72% and stops
I seem to be having the same problem with the long time for the movie, Incredibles 2, to load and now it has stopped at 72%. I'm trying a 1:1 disc dvd. Can anyone in forum help me? Log File attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_D_INCREDIBLES_2.ziplog
    203.8 KB · Views: 2
Try cleaning the disc.
I use warm water, dawn and a micro-fibre cloth to dry it off _ always wiping from the centre out.

Just because it's a new rental, doesn't mean it's an entirely new disc and that if can't be defective. The human eye can't see microscopic defects, a drive laser can.

Oh and you shouldn't be making a backup of a rental disc, if you don't at least own an original (defective) retail disc yourself.

That's a big no no.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Yes sir although I do plan on purchasing the retal under the plan I have with this company. I have several dvds that I've purchased from this company

I used to copy rentals all the time.
The last rental place was 1/2 hour drive from my house, so on release day I would get 2 or 3 discs and watch them on the weekend when I had time, after which I would simply delete the files.
It just wasn't practical for me to drive in Friday, Saturday and Sunday night renting and returning movies.

When Block Buster was still around (Canada), they had 7 night rentals for an extra buck, so that worked well until they closed.

Now I only purchase the ones I really want, eg, "Incredibles II", for all the others I use the Windows movie app _ it's only 720p, but it gets the job done.

Even just buying the occasional Blu-ray and now the odd 4K disc, I must have at least 400 to 500 discs, possibly more _ just kind of happened. o_O

Exchanged my original retail UHD disc at the store and I'm still seeing reading errors.

Error reading from drive D:!
Verify Error Sectors: 13060050-13060079

Maybe it's my drive...

Could be a bad batch of discs, or that group of discs may have been exposed to some careless manufacturing conditions.
Sometimes there is a film on them that needs to be cleaned off.

Back