• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Current Supported UHD Blurays: Add Yours to Comments and they will be added to this list

No biggie, I'll continue to wait until everything works. Not the end of the world to watch off the disc.

What do I have to do to get the Ant-Man and the Wasp UHD to work so I can make an ISO? I put it in and it says Error Processing Blu-Ray Disc in the status window.

VGNickB is the computer connected to the Internet?

Exactly what is the full error you're getting?

'Cause it seems right now you're the only one reporting there's still a problem with Ant Man-Wasp ....

T

Have 2 more newly-released-not-yet-decrypted UHD movies that do not appear to be AACS 2.1:

Matrix Reloaded
and Matrix Revolutions.

FYI, so happy to get these to complete my Matrix UHD trilogy!

I'll be watching it on the UHD player tonight or tomorrow. But definitely want to make sure I have backups of these two.

For anyone interested, will post when the decryption status of these titles change.

T

@testiles hello
I am very happy that ANYDVD continues to work as it continues :)

Hi Lukas!

Yes, AnyDVD is reliable like that. :=)

In fact, I'd say it's the most stable and reliable media-related software I've ever purchased.

The most stable and reliable I didn't have to purchase I would say is ImgBurn with VirtualCloneDrive a close second.

But I'm getting way off topic again.

Better reel it in. :=)

T

I agree :)
for me the best investment in my life :)

I agree :)
for me the best investment in my life :)

Yeah, I have to second that.

I'm a big movie buff and collector and AnyDVD backups have "saved my life" countless times when I lost or damaged a treasured movie disc.

Best. Investment. Ever.

T

Unfortunately, the 2 Matrix sequels still do not decrypt...

But I have a few UHD's released just today that also (not surprisingly) do not decrypt yet.

Just listing to keep track:

1) Matrix Reloaded

2) Matrix Revolutions

3) Superman the Movie (new)

4) Law Abiding Citizen (new)

5) Air Force One (new)

Someone also mentioned The Big Lebowski in another thread. But I don't have this UHD so can't check whether it is decrypting now or not.

T

@testiles hello to you :) yes the last mentioned film was dealt with in another thread to the person concerned NOT forgotten

I am patiently waiting for 2001: A Space Odyssey UHD (US/Canada release) to be supported. I can play on my consumer UHD player so I'm in no rush, I just look forward to the peace of mind that comes with keeping a backup and the convenience of playing from local network storage.

@testiles hello to you :) yes the last mentioned film was dealt with in another thread to the person concerned NOT forgotten

Hey Lukas!

Hopefully some who has it will let us know when/if it is working.

I am patiently waiting for 2001: A Space Odyssey UHD (US/Canada release) to be supported. I can play on my consumer UHD player so I'm in no rush, I just look forward to the peace of mind that comes with keeping a backup and the convenience of playing from local network storage.

Hello mbarnstijn!

And I'm patiently waiting for 2001 UHD to be released.

It's been delayed several times here in the US. Amazon is currently reporting it will be released the 20th of this month.

So, you already have a US version? Where did you get it, an advanced copy?

BTW, I agree with you on the advantage of backing up to computer on both points.

T

It's been delayed several times here in the US. Amazon is currently reporting it will be released the 20th of this month.
It had a limited release last week in the US. I got it from Amazon and was able to rip it with one of those other tools.

@testiles, my 2001 UHD wasn't an advanced copy. I had pre-ordered it on amazon.ca and it arrived in my mailbox on November 1st. It's unfortunate that you haven't been able to purchase it yet.

It had a limited release last week in the US. I got it from Amazon and was able to rip it with one of those other tools.

@testiles, my 2001 UHD wasn't an advanced copy. I had pre-ordered it on amazon.ca and it arrived in my mailbox on November 1st. It's unfortunate that you haven't been able to purchase it yet.

Wow, you guys are so LUCKY!

rdgrimes I wish I had known about the linited release last week. Would have jumped on it! (I'll have to figure out how to get my Amazon app to notify me of things like this).

Guys, as a quick aside, does this movie look as spectacular in UHD as I am anticipating it will?

T

Please add Incredibles 2 uhd 4k disc to the unsupported list
Thanks

I'm also waiting for A Wrinkle in Time UHD (USA version, UPC 786936858020) to be supported by AnyDVD. This and 2001 (USA/Canada, UPC 883929638451) are the only two of 76 UHD titles that don't work for me. That's pretty good support for a currently beta-test function.

Cheers,

--michael

I'm also waiting for A Wrinkle in Time UHD (USA version, UPC 786936858020) to be supported by AnyDVD. This and 2001 (USA/Canada, UPC 883929638451) are the only two of 76 UHD titles that don't work for me. That's pretty good support for a currently beta-test function.

I heartily agree.

For me, it's just those last 5 UHD's I mentioned that do not work out of 150! ... And Fury which is AACS 2.1.

That's why, once it was decided we should list UHD's that do not decrypt on this thread -- instead of those that do -- there wasn't a lot of activity here.

All beta functions should work this well :=).

But A Wrinkle in Time UHD has been around since June. Surprised it does not decrypt yet. Is it AACS 2.1?

@mlipar Incredible 2 UHD is a recent release right?

T

Last edited:
@testiles Yes
Incredible 2 have recently been released in our country and are not available theoretically should be with us in the Czech Republic 5 December

Yes it was released in USA 11-6-18
And there is no anydvd support for it yet (hopefully soon)

Back