• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Protection?

NoX81

Hey,

I think there's a protection on this movie.

Can you please waste a few more words on that? ;)

That said, though, it's pretty unlikely, that this disc has any protection other than AACS, which is handled already.

Why do you think that?
Got error in anydvdhd the first 3 try's. 4th time worked.
Maybe disc was dirty.
And there is one thing i never seen befor. (added jpg)
I dont get this when playing original disc. 2 min of this befor movie starts.

Can you please waste a few more words on that? ;)

That said, though, it's pretty unlikely, that this disc has any protection other than AACS, which is handled already.

Ok. :)

Got error in anydvdhd the first 3 try's. 4th time worked.
Maybe disc was dirty.
And there is one thing i never seen befor. (added jpg)
I dont get this when playing original disc. 2 min of this befor movie starts.
What are you playing where and how, when you see this?

What are you playing where and how, when you see this?

I played the main m2ts filen with diffrent media players and I get that information at the beginning.
I play the disc on my bluray player and ps3 and its flawless.
Main movie is 2h 01min says CloneBD.
BDMV\STREAM\00000.m2ts file is 2h 08min.

I played the main m2ts filen with diffrent media players and I get that information at the beginning.
I play the disc on my bluray player and ps3 and its flawless.
Main movie is 2h 01min says CloneBD.
BDMV\STREAM\00000.m2ts file is 2h 08min.
Simple: Never play .m2ts files. Let CloneBD create an .mkv (or similar) file for you.

Simple: Never play .m2ts files. Let CloneBD create an .mkv (or similar) file for you.

Creating an .mkv, .iso did not help.
Creating a new .m2ts file from .mpls did not work.
Getting errors: B-pyramid level 2 detected. Shift DTS to 3 frames and alot of H264 warn: Unexpected pic_order_cnt_lsb value 1. FrameNum: 385 slice type: B_TYPE.
I noticed that after the credits there is warnings in diffrent languages but when I created .mkv, .iso or
even tryed to play the .m2ts file the warnings was gone but instead there is some part of the movie without sound after the credits.
It seems weird, if there is no protections on it what can it be ?
Tryed version 8293, same problems. Not sure if the logfiles help.

Last edited:
Getting errors: B-pyramid level 2 detected. Shift DTS to 3 frames and alot of H264 warn: Unexpected pic_order_cnt_lsb value 1. FrameNum: 385 slice type: B_TYPE.
It's really very, very confusing what you're writing, because apparently, as you said, you've been using different media players and tried different types of conversions (MKV, m2ts, ...).
It's unclear, which player gave you this information when playing back which version of your copy that was transcoded with which tool....

And there is one thing i never seen before. (added jpg)
I dont get this when playing original disc. 2 min of this before movie starts.
You forgot to add the jpg.

I really would like to see what you're talking about.

But that's just curiosity. The explanation for the effect is simple:

The main movie clip is

00000.m2ts, which has a duration of 2:08

The playlist that represents the main movie starts about 3 minutes into the clip and stops 4 minutes before the end.
So the actual movie is 2:01

When you're playing back the m2ts file (as James said: don't do that), you'll get those additional minutes, that are not intended to be part of the movie.

Now, I'm having a hard time believing, that converting to MKV with CloneBD did not fix this issue for you, because CloneBD is pretty good at these things and should have automatically cut off the unwanted areas and resulted in a clean MKV file.
If you just slipped the m2ts file into some other converter, like ffmpeg, you'd get an over-length MKV file exhibiting the same problem you get when playing back the m2ts file.

To sum it up:
definitely not a protection issue.
and definitely really crappy authoring on that disc.

It's really very, very confusing what you're writing, because apparently, as you said, you've been using different media players and tried different types of conversions (MKV, m2ts, ...).
It's unclear, which player gave you this information when playing back which version of your copy that was transcoded with which tool....

You forgot to add the jpg.

I really would like to see what you're talking about.

But that's just curiosity. The explanation for the effect is simple:

The main movie clip is

00000.m2ts, which has a duration of 2:08

The playlist that represents the main movie starts about 3 minutes into the clip and stops 4 minutes before the end.
So the actual movie is 2:01

When you're playing back the m2ts file (as James said: don't do that), you'll get those additional minutes, that are not intended to be part of the movie.

Now, I'm having a hard time believing, that converting to MKV with CloneBD did not fix this issue for you, because CloneBD is pretty good at these things and should have automatically cut off the unwanted areas and resulted in a clean MKV file.
If you just slipped the m2ts file into some other converter, like ffmpeg, you'd get an over-length MKV file exhibiting the same problem you get when playing back the m2ts file.

To sum it up:
definitely not a protection issue.
and definitely really crappy authoring on that disc.

Ok Pete. I didn't use CloneBD to creat the .mkv but will try it and get back. ;)

Created .mkv with CloneBD and it works. :dance:
Thank you Pete & James! :thankyou:(y)

Back