• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Menu background image downsized?

SSoft88

When creating a main movie only ISO copy (no transcode), is the backgound image downsized from its original size?

I could be mistaken but it seems to appear smaller (does not fill the same size) than the original.

Please provide an anydvd logfile from the original disc, and an anydvd AND CloneBD logfile from the backup

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Hi Ch3vr0n, not really sure about the combination of log files you're requesting...

I was just wondering if someone could tell me if this is as-designed behavior as, it seems, to be the same for all discs I convert to main movie only.
If it is as-designed behavior, it would be great if it could be changed to leave the original background image resolution.

I've attached comparison screenshots for reference.

Attachments

• BD_BACKGOUND_1.PNG
    BD_BACKGOUND_1.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • BD_BACKGOUND_2.PNG
    BD_BACKGOUND_2.PNG
    649.8 KB · Views: 11
Well simple. How do you expect the developers to determine what files were changed and have an incorrect value and fix it, if you won't provide the files they need to see it?

Think about it! ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Well simple. How do you expect the developers to determine what files were changed and have an incorrect value and fix it, if you won't provide the files they need to see it?

Think about it! ;-)

Thank you Ch3vr0n. You're enthusiasm is overwhelming.

I've attached the CloneBD log file... but I don't understand where the AnyDVD log files come into it...? I think there may be some misunderstanding.
I'm processing ISO > ISO. My source full ISO has no issue and I don't use AnyDVD as part of the process to create the main movie only ISO.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.3.0.SHORT PEACE.cbdlog
    351.9 KB · Views: 1
was just wondering if someone could tell me if this is as-designed behavior as, it seems, to be the same for all discs I convert to main movie only.
If it is as-designed behavior, it would be great if it could be changed to leave the original background image resolution.
I don't understand how that can be - the format of that video is nothing special, it's the usual AVC 1080p.
I sent you a PM, with something to check for.

I don't understand how that can be - the format of that video is nothing special, it's the usual AVC 1080p.
I sent you a PM, with something to check for.
Yep, I thought similar. Hence, wondered if it is was a by-design "feature" :confused:
Thanks. Will get back to your PM as soon as I can...

Back