• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Hunger Games Blu-ray playlist obfuscation

Whatever123

AnyDVDHD doesn't list a valid playlist for this Blu-ray in the status window. Movie is "The Hunger Games" from "The Hunger Games Complete 4-Film Collection". Purchased from Amazon.com in USA. Region code is "A". UPC is 3139823837. All other discs in the collection work as expected.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_E_THE_HUNGER_GAMES_8D3BF122_30E9FF6D.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
OK, got it - try again, it should be fixed, now.

I'm currently running into the same exact problem. Same UPC for Disc 1 of the collection (Original Hunger Games movie). Which playlist is the right one to use?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_B_THE_HUNGER_GAMES_8D3BF122_5429DB0D.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
I'm currently running into the same exact problem. Same UPC for Disc 1 of the collection (Original Hunger Games movie). Which playlist is the right one to use?
No you're not. Similar problem, notice how the numerical values at the end of the logfile are different? You have the same title, but a different version. ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

No you're not. Similar problem, notice how the numerical values at the end of the logfile are different? You have the same title, but a different version. ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Have to admit I have no idea what I'm looking at in the .ziplog, other than what looks to be the decryption of the bluray. Either way, is there anything else I can give to you to figure out which is the right playlist to use? Thanks again for the help!!

@zero entropy, first @Pete will have to look at your logfile, then the correct instructions for decoding your particular disc will have to be added to Redfox's Online Protection Database, and THEN your copy of AnyDVD will be able to properly decode your disc, and the status window will tell you which playlist is the correct one for your disc.

Have to admit I have no idea what I'm looking at in the .ziplog, other than what looks to be the decryption of the bluray. Either way, is there anything else I can give to you to figure out which is the right playlist to use? Thanks again for the help!!

It contains some basic disc info, your encode settings (in a clonebd log), the encoding log (in a clonebd log), your settings, but it''s not easy to read. You need the diagnostic tools to be able to understand them, and even then you still need to know what you're looking at and what you're seeing.

Now it's handled, playlist should be mentioned in your status window.

Back