• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to install RedFox software

vze2mp9g

Hello
I have Windows 10 Pro 64bit. I tried to install the latest version of Virtual CloneDrive, AnyDVD HD, CloneBD and none of them would install. I tried other installers and I had no issues. Can anyone help me to install these three RedFox Programs.
Thank You.

2crou1g.jpg

Last edited:
unable to install how? What's happening? What's the error message if there is one. Need more info

unable to install how? What's happening? What's the error message if there is one. Need more info

If I was getting an error, I would have mentioned the error. I ran it as an administrator, and nothing happens, nothing. I keep all my downloads on my D: drive. Then I tried to copy Virtual Drive to the Desktop (not a short cut} and I was able to install all RedFox's programs. I have no explanation what so ever. This is the first time this happened. If you can give me any idea on how to figure this out, I'll give it a try. Other programs work with no issues.
Thank You

You're not supposed to r un the installers as administrator, especially the anydvd one. That will trigger the need for anydvd to run as administrator too and windows by itself will not autostart apps that run as administrator. There should be an error or something, during installation attempt. The setup won't just refuse to launch.

Back