• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Marvel's Avengers - Infinity War

Ghildebr

Conversion fails at 1 second with the following error.
Thanks,
Gary

[ERROR ] [0x00000000008fff40] {AMD UVD/VCE}Exiting drone

[ERROR ] [0x00000000008fff40] CODEC_DRONE::DroneInit:705 > __ensure((Blob->Version & ~0xFF) == DRONE_BLOB::MAGIC && Blob->Magic == DRONE_RESULT::MAGIC && Blob->Size <= sizeof(Buffer))

[ERROR ] [0x00000000008fff40] last reported error: 'CODEC_DRONE::DroneInit:705 > __ensure((Blob->Version & ~0xFF) == DRONE_BLOB::MAGIC && Blob->Magic == DRONE_RESULT::MAGIC && Blob->Size <= sizeof(Buffer))' (6)

Error in processStreams

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.2.1.Marvel's Avengers - Infinity War.cbdlog
    353.5 KB · Views: 2
Here is the AnyDVDHD log just in case you need it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_D_AVENGERS_INFINITY_WAR_4C174A2B_AA69D4A2.ziplog
    606.2 KB · Views: 1
Disabled Hardware Acceleration and it is now running. I will give an update once it finishes.

It took about double of the time to complete but did complete successfully. I am on the latest AMD driver, "Radeon Software Version 18.8.1". Let me know if anyone sees anything in the logs.

There's currently an issue with how acc with AMD. They're aware of it and working on it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back