• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd unique cinavia fix

So still there ISN'T any way to completely remove / delete the cinavia protection for bluray movies so can rip the audio without any loosing quality.
Sure. If you play back on your HTPC. With AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix.
So still NO cinavia fix that is acceptable for persons like me we don't want to loose quality of movies e.t.c.
Sure. If you play back on your HTPC. With AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix.

If you don't like HTPCs, just use one of the gazillion media players. They don't care about Cinavia.

James, that's not what he's saying/wants. Using the magic fix patches the software player, but leaves the signal itself intact. He wants to remove the signal AND keep the hd audio without the side effects, and that can't be done with any of anydvd's cinavia fixes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

James, that's not what he's saying/wants. Using the magic fix patches the software player, but leaves the signal itself intact. He wants to remove the signal AND keep the hd audio without the side effects, and that can't be done with any of anydvd's cinavia fixes.
It can't be done with anything. You can't remove Cinavia from a Dolby Atmos or DTS:X track and keep the audio objects intact.
Not triggering Cinavia (e.g., with AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix ;) ) is the highest quality you can get. Ever.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk
Exactly that i want.
And with redfox product can't be this done so..........

It can't be done with anything. You can't remove Cinavia from a Dolby Atmos or DTS:X track and keep the audio objects intact.
Not triggering Cinavia (e.g., with AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix ;) ) is the highest quality you can get. Ever.
I believe you can with other products for example with dvdfab platinum.

YOU don't think so.
As i read from the official site it can remove normally without loosing any quality the cinavia protection.
And there is a program only for that "DVDFab UHD Cinavia Removal"

YOU don't think so.
As i read from the official site it can remove normally without loosing any quality the cinavia protection.
And there is a program only for that "DVDFab UHD Cinavia Removal"
Well, good luck with it then if you think so. There is apparently nothing here for you.

Now after 2 years do you have any news about this "AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix"?
Now it can only remove the cinavia audio lock or not?
Without needing to change the audio to ac3.

Back