• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 8.2.7.0 makes TotalMedia Theatre 6 not startabel

Isn't easier to just play them through VLC or MPC? I know the menus might not work but at least the apps are maintained.
Do they play HD-DVDs? In any remotely usable way?

I don't think they do but I've not tried. I guess I can find my xbox drive and try them at some point. Would be interesting. If MPC does it'd bitstream the audio so no need to decode. I don't believe LAV can split an HD DVD but I don't honestly think I've ever tried.

MPC-HC with LAV filter can play the EVO file of a HD-DVD, it can't render the playlist, so no subs or chapters

They will play the *.evo files from what I can tell but I don't have the equipment to test. Same with Kodi, apparently it allows you to select the folder, then the first evo file and it will play through the rest.

I suppose the other option to keep the old apps running long term would be to use a VM with an older Windows version and USB/device passthrough.

Back