• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

Has any of you guys been able to purchase a license via their website using a credit card?

I have used two different cards on two different PCs, I also have tried via mobile phone - but till now I haven't had any success!

"Payment failed" keeps on popping up...

Your credit card company may be blocking the purchase due to it ending up in Russia and then billed from Beijing, China. I didn't have a problem with a credit union issued visa card.

Your credit card company may be blocking the purchase due to it ending up in Russia and then billed from Beijing, China. I didn't have a problem with a credit union issued visa card.

I used two types of visa cards as well...

I check this forum everyday dreaming of ANYDVD UHD... Please make it happen

What’s wrong with the current version of AnyDVD HD? I’ve been using it to decrypt 4K UHD discs for many months now. It works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What’s wrong with the current version of AnyDVD HD? I’ve been using it to decrypt 4K UHD discs for many months now. It works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The same here. I've ripped over 80 UHD BD titles now to ISOs, with AnyDVD HD since May. And then CLoneBD to create MKVs(or MakeMKV). But I store all of the ISOs on my unRAIDs.

Unfortunately I still have over 120 to go. And it's slow going with only two Asus UHD BD friendly drives. SO I'm hoping to pick up another ASUS BW-16D1HT. Assuming you can still flash those to be UHD BD friendly.

No need to flash it if it comes with a certain firmware version. Think it's 3.01 or below.

Back