• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.2.1 Still stopping after logo

Steve55

Transparent copy to mkv, i.e. no transcode: 1.2.2.1 still cuts off between logo and main feature, logfile attached

edited to add: actually it's not after the logo, for both episodes on the disk it copied the logo plus the first minute or so

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.2.1.THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES DISC 1.cbdlog
    533.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I have the same issue.

I have noticed if you change to mp4 it works. However there is then another issue. The audio keeps speeding up and down. Very noticeable in the music especially the credits at the end of each episode.

I did a version with Makemkv for some reason the MGM Lion logo at the beginning of each episode does not get transcoded. However the rest of episode including audio is fine

The second issue is likely because you have the remove cinavia setting active in anydvd. Disable that one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thanks Chevron That fixed the 2nd issue as suggested. Not sure how it got turned on. Main issue still exists but works with MP4 setting with 1.2.2.1 Beta

I just used MKVToolnix to remux as MKV

Back