• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AACS 2.1 is OUT!

AnyDVD doesn't yet support UHD titles with AACS 2.1, as to the "tracking", no idea. Besides my UHD friendly drive i dont own any uhd capable gear. Don't connect your uhd player to the net, so even if it was true, they still wouldn't be able to

I understand DeUHD beat this. However, I purchased two lifetime licenses for AnyDVDHD--one when they were SlySoft, and another when they became Redfox. I'm not throwing money away for/on DeUHD, especially if all it is is a decrypter of AACS 2.1 and doesn't decrypt other things. From what I can tell, it appears as if/though AnyDVDHD eventually beat AACS 2.0. So I'm guessing if I give it a while, they'll also beat 2.1. If I understand the pattern correctly, the video industry will challenge us with 2.2, when we beat that, 2.3, when we beat that, 2.4, and so on … ? From what I understand, Sony is the home video distributor who started using AACS 2.1 encryption, and the distributor for 1080p Blu-ray editions of "2012," "Angels and Demonds," "The DaVinci Code," "The Exorcism of Emily Rose," "Ghost Rider," "The Grudge," "Priest," and "Untraceable." I am looking forward to if Sony releases them in 4K/UHD editions. However, in case the odds are greater for them to use AACS 2.1 or later encryption, maybe I should correct myself and say I WAS looking forward to if Sony releases them in 4K/UHD.

Last edited:
DVDFab just announced that their new version 11.0.5.1 will support AACS 2.1. So this is the second software after DeUHD. Mike at Makemkv also announced that he is working on it. I hope AnyDVD is not falling back.

Not the 2nd, practically 1 and the same. Sixer they have a deal with them to use their tech to support uhd on the first place

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

MakeMKV can now also handle AACS 2.1 titles.

I hope Any DVD HD can also do the same one day.

Back