• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New To CloneBD Subtitle Issue

jbriggs271

Currently I am running CloneBD with a trial license to determine if I want to purchase. Everything works just like I want except when I select to create an MP4 with english subtitles. I select my title and under subtitle language english has a check. Clicking continue takes me to adjust your profile where subtitles is list as permanent subtitles default: english and forced only unchecked. I've tried it with checked as well. It creates the MP4 without issue but no subtitles appear. What am I doing wrong?

In the preview player make sure you have your desired subtitle track selected and that the subtitles actually show up as the preview is played before transcoding to your .mp4. Unless things have changed, only burned in subtitles are supported for mp4 output.

Back