• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD menu problem

von edmeister 2.0

Sorry but could really use some help. When backing up with anydvd hd and cloneBD menu choosing the main feature locks the stand alone player and freezes all controls. Tried 3 different players same problem. Even dug out old windows 7 all different hardware same results. Many Verbatim coasters using 2 different packs. Tried both Clonebd burner and Imgburn. New problem about a month now. Would appreciate any help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_F_BACKSTABBING_FOR_BEGINNERS_44F0A077_08B16014.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • CloneBD.1.2.2.0.BACKSTABBING_FOR_BEGINNERS.cbdlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_F_BACKSTABBING_FOR_BEGINNERS_44F0A077_08B16014.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • CloneBD.1.2.2.0.BACKSTABBING_FOR_BEGINNERS.cbdlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_H_BACKSTABBING_FOR_BEGINNERS_44F0A077_08B16014.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.2.2.0.Backstabbing for Beginners.cbdlog
    238 KB · Views: 1
New problem about a month now. Would appreciate any help.
What does that mean exactly? New Problem with all discs?
Or that specific disc? And that disc worked with older versions?
We need a way to reproduce that problem.

Sorry Pete. This problem occurs on about 60% of disc. It first appeared on Maze Runner Death Cure. Some others Commuter, Hostiles, Winchester, Den Of Thieves. Tried to notice some common trait atmos, studio ect but can't. The discs load to CloneBD menu but when main movie is selected the player locks and all buttons freeze. The players are SonyBDP6500, SonyBDP5500 and LG610 all with latest software. It is the same with all of these. Also tried same discs several times same result. I hate to bother but really frustrating

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.1.0.HOSTILES.cbdlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • CloneBD.1.2.1.0.Maze Runner - The Death Cure.cbdlog
    341.3 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.2.4.6_Info_H_MAZE_RUNNER_DEATH_CURE_E0FA8ACD_85AC2832.ziplog
    387.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.2.0.0.Maze Runner - The Death Cure.cbdlog
    349.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.2.1.0.Maze Runner - The Death Cure.cbdlog
    341.3 KB · Views: 2
  • CloneBD.1.2.1.0.THE_COMMUTER.cbdlog
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.2.4.6_Info_H_MAZE_RUNNER_DEATH_CURE_E0FA8ACD_85AC2832.ziplog
    387.6 KB · Views: 0
You seem to have PowerDVD installed - how about that? Does it exhibit the same problem? (Because it's by far easier for us to reproduce the situation if we don't have to burn blanks over and over again).

PowerDVD is able play the menu both disc and ISO so I can't test before a disc burn. In the stand alone players CloneBD menus can play the bonus features if they are selected first but as soon as main feature is selected it just locks everything.

Last edited:
If powerdvd plays the CloneBD output, then both anydvd and CloneBD did their job right. The problem as such is thus most likely your blanks or player.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

If powerdvd plays the CloneBD output, then both anydvd and CloneBD did their job right. The problem as such is thus most likely your blanks or player.

Ok.
Sorry. Have been using Clonebd since it's very first build always with AnydvdHD. If an older backup is ripped with Anydvd then create a new iso with CloneBD selecting only main feature and bonuses so that a new menu is created they all play fine in stand alone player. Same verbatim blanks, same 2 different burners, same three player and same 2 different OS. The problem BDs are always the same results on 2 to 3 different burns same 2 or 3 newly created isos. It Is only after newest Maze Runner that menu problem occurred on the problem movies. Log is from old reburn that plays normal. Not knowing if the problem was Anydvd beta (always try the newest build) or CloneBD . I was just hoping the maybe something can be found

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.2.0.GOOD_TIME.cbdlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
We don't need a log from a reburn that plays fine. You're also not answering the question if the output generated by CloneBD plays fine in PowerDVD. As to the maze runner one, maybe a protection issue that's not being handled properly, but that requires an anydvd logfile in the anydvd section.

Already posted and reported problem with Maze Runner logs in my post "8.2.4.6 new read errors" post #11. Sorry

you still haven't answered if powerdvd can play CloneBD's output directly. There's also no anydvd logfile for maze runner with the latest version like your other ones. We can't help you, if you're not doing what we're asking

sorry sorry. post #5

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_H_MAZE_RUNNER_DEATH_CURE_E0FA8ACD_85AC2832.ziplog
    383.3 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_H_DENOFTHIEVES_UPB75_68BAE914_D9636F47.ziplog
    314.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for taking the time to provide all that information.
Just one item is missing: does powerdvd play the output generated by CloneBD directly (before burning)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if it plays the output directly fine, then both anydvd and CloneBD did their job right, like they're supposed to and the problem lies somewhere else.

Anyway, I'm having a real problem using 2 completely different computer set ups where attempting to play a disc conflicts and freezes the software consistently on 3 separate players so that they all have to be rebooted to even open the tray to remove the disc. I'm only asking if anyone in the community has ever had this problem and/or have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it as these great softwares are becoming hard to use.

Last edited:
We'll do some testing to see if we can reproduce this.

Well, after a week of trials and coasters, gutters and strikes if disc is burned with original menu with CloneBD iso it plays fine in all 3 players but CloneBD menu will make the players inoperable. Mostly the main feature is the problem and bonus features play fine (if selected first) but about 20% of time it is opposite main feature plays bonuses lock ie. Black Panther. Iso with no menu direct to main feature results in a black screen and frozen controls.. If any logs are wanted just ask

Last edited:
I tried several discs now, every single one worked just fine on a Sony XBP X800, latest firmware.

I don't have any of the discs you mentioned (I do have the same titles, but different country).
I tried it with a European "Maze Runner Deathcure", too.

What you can do, though, is create any AnyDVD log file off one of those "coasters" (I do assume, though, that you didn't actually burn several BD-Rs, but instead used a BD-RE?).

Last edited:
I have many coasters and don't have any BD-RE because CloneBD and AnydvdHD combo (the best) have worked so well! What really puzzles me is same effect on 2 completely different set ups and different players. Always the same. Panther is movie ok bonus features lock software, Hostiles opposite movie locks and Backstabbing tried no menu that locks everything to black screen. Hurricane couldn't get any menu to work. Thank you again.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_E_BACKSTABBING_FOR_BEGINNERS_15367A80_00000000.ziplog
    78 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_E_BLACK_PANTHER_72347C83_00000000.ziplog
    99.8 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_E_HOSTILES_C24352CF_00000000.ziplog
    107.3 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_H_HURRICANE_HEIST_BA1C762D_00000000.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Back