• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forever My Girl (2018) DVD Region 1 (RB)

dalerreed

Handbrake crashes/terminates with AnyDVD running or ISO created by AnyDVD. PowerDVD 17 hangs trying to play DVD with AnyDVD running or ISO created by AnyDVD.

PowerDVD 17 plays DVD OK without AnyDVD running

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.6_Info_E_FOREVER MY GIRL.ziplog
    890.5 KB · Views: 6
Handbrake crashes/terminates with AnyDVD running or ISO created by AnyDVD. PowerDVD 17 hangs trying to play DVD with AnyDVD running or ISO created by AnyDVD.

PowerDVD 17 plays DVD OK without AnyDVD running
I don't see anything wrong, but this doesn't say much. I believe, this disc should work with AnyDVD 8.2.3.0 or later. Can you please try AnyDVD 8.2.4.0 (release version), to check if this is some kind of regession problem?
If this doesn't help, can you rip to folder, and use Handbrake on this directory?

EDIT: If it *does* work with 8.2.4.0, please post a logfile created with 8.2.4.0. Thank you!

I don't see anything wrong, but this doesn't say much. I believe, this disc should work with AnyDVD 8.2.3.0 or later. Can you please try AnyDVD 8.2.4.0 (release version), to check if this is some kind of regession problem?
If this doesn't help, can you rip to folder, and use Handbrake on this directory?

EDIT: If it *does* work with 8.2.4.0, please post a logfile created with 8.2.4.0. Thank you!

I tried the disc over with 8.2.4.0 installed and I got the same result trying Handbrake with AnyDVD running and got the same results. Handbrake terminates/crashes right after conversion starts.

I ripped to folder and that also terminates the same way. I attached a copy of a 8.2.4.0 log file.

I don't know if this helps, but if I compare playing the DVD vs the ISO with PowerDVD 17 the problem happens right after the initial splash screen. When the Lionsgate splash should come up PowerDVD hangs.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.0_Info_G_FOREVER MY GIRL.ziplog
    888.8 KB · Views: 0
I tried the disc over with 8.2.4.0 installed and I got the same result trying Handbrake with AnyDVD running and got the same results. Handbrake terminates/crashes right after conversion starts.

I ripped to folder and that also terminates the same way. I attached a copy of a 8.2.4.0 log file.

I don't know if this helps, but if I compare playing the DVD vs the ISO with PowerDVD 17 the problem happens right after the initial splash screen. When the Lionsgate splash should come up PowerDVD hangs.
Please try AnyDVD 8.2.4.10. It should fix the playback problems with PowerDVD 17 & 18.
Handbrake: Make sure, you have "Disable LibDVDNav" checked in Handbrake Preferences->Advanced->DVD Reading
Let me know, how this works out...

Using AnyDVD 8.2.4.10 and setting "Disable LibDVDNav fixed the problems I had with the DVD. I successfully converted the movie with Handbrake and Play the DVD/ISO with PowerDVD 17.

Thanks for the help!

Back