• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Adjustment Bureau R1

Barnabus

I am having problems with The Humanity Bureau BR. The disc takes longer than usual to scan and open. Eventually it seems to open ok but will not open in CloneBD.
The disc plays on a stand alone BR player with no problems.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.8_Info_I_THE HUMANITY BUREAU.ziplog
    83.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
That's because the disc is riddled with read errors, and decryption failed. It's in the status info. Since decryption failed, CloneBD won't open it because it can't handle encrypted discs. Most likely defective, because it's an old movie and other than basic aacs there's nothing special on the disc. Exchange it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Sorry, I misnamed the disc. It is new and the title is The Humanity Bureau.

Makes no difference in this case. It's the logfile is still riddled with read errors and decryption fails. The logfile (and the AnyDVD status) window is clear about that

Failed to get volume hash
Failed to decrypt Blu-ray disc.

Still defective disc.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back