• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Screen Pass security MIGHT be on Justice League disc, Needs to be removed if it's on it

gameowl

Hello Pete and the Red Fox team. I have Justice League US North American disc 1080p bluray. And it has screen pass security on it. I need it removed please. Here in this post, is the original movie disc log file created by AnyDVD HD attached. Thank you very much!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.2_Info_D_JUSTICE_LEAGUE_CFCB8779.ziplog
    132.4 KB · Views: 5
Hello Pete and the Red Fox team. I have Justice League US North American disc 1080p bluray. And it has screen pass security on it.
What makes you think it has? Did you try CloneBD?

What makes you think it has? Did you try CloneBD?
I transcoded it with CloneBD for a full disc copy to burn to bluray. And it burnt fine in the process. I tried playing with PowerDVD14 Ultra. All I got was a black screen and so did my HDTV bluray player. But it played the movie trailers fine first, the black screen came when the bluray main menu was suppose to show but It didn't. I will re-copy with CloneBD and play the disc again with PowerDVD 14 Ultra. But this time I will save the CloneBD Log file after copied with CloneBD and upload it to the CloneBD forums for further analysis.

As strange as it's been. I just re-ripped the movie with AnyDVD HD, and transcoded it again with CloneBD to a full disk burn to bluray. And now everything works fine with the movie. Odd. But all is well now.

Back