• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forever My Girl Playlist Help

Jeff53404

Could I please get a playlist for Forever My Girl - Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.2_Info_M_FOREVER_MY_GIRL_BD_6D982B1.ziplog
    866.8 KB · Views: 26
Lately, it seems it has become a sport to post as many log files as possible for a problematic disc.
These log files are essentially all identical - uploading a dozen does not improve the quality of the fix.

Our forum server is not going to fill up any time soon, but due to the size of those log files, they do amount to a few gigabytes and there are also bandwidth limits to consider.
So please - if there is a log file with the same trailing digits already, please don't post another one.

Thanks!

(that aside: this disc is fixed)

That depends on your version. Movies come in multiple versions, and playlists are never mentioned publicly on the forum. If the anydvd status window doesn't say which playlist, provide an anydvd logfile. Otherwise we can't help you

Back