• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hostiles- playlist help

blaster27

there is a copyright screen that pops up approximately 4 minutes into the movie. i backed it up using clone bd
so if someone can take a look please...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.2_Info_G_HOSTILES_9B381B75.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
It's fixed now.

Playlist needed for Hostiles. Added logs for both 8.2.4.0/2. Thanks for all your help.

Help needed here as well. I think this log has been uploaded already, but just in case...

Thanks in advance!

All of those logfiles have the same volume name why is likely to be the same version. I'm placing a hold on logfiles for now with THAT specific volume name.

@Pete you're up

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

This disc is fixed now.
Please avoid flooding our forum with identical log files.
The digits in the name are meant to help identify the different discs. In rare cases, there may still be another log file required, but then we will prompt you to upload.
Thanks.

Sorry about that, just one question though since I’m new here what do I have to do now ,download anydvd update or does it automatically fix and all I have to do is rip movie again thanks

Option 2. Playlist info is handled by the OPD. If you ripped with protection intact, then all you have to do is mount the iso again. If you ripped decrypted, then the damage is done and you will need to rerip. If you didn't yet rip at all, simply insert the original disc, and then rip.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Option 2. Playlist info is handled by the OPD. If you ripped with protection intact, then all you have to do is mount the iso again. If you ripped decrypted, then the damage is done and you will need to rerip. If you didn't yet rip at all, simply insert the original disc, and then rip.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
Thanks again

Back