• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lost lifetime license key

jbemery

<email removed - ch3vr0n> - new computer lost key for HD UHD software how do I get it back
Jan <snip last name removed - Ch3vr0n>

Last edited by a moderator:
<snip> - new computer lost key for HD UHD software how do I get it back
Jan <snip>
You can contact RedFox to see about recovering your license file.

Here is the link:

https://www.redfox.bz/en/support.html

Good luck.

:)

Please remove your email address so that you don't get a bunch of spam. Never post your email address on online Forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Email and last name removed. Please don't post such privacy sensitive info on the forums unless you like getting spam or a visit from the movie studios

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Email and last name removed. Please don't post such privacy sensitive info on the forums unless you like getting spam or a visit from the movie studios

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
Ch3vr0n, could you also edit my reply to the OP as well? The email and last name is still there.

Thanks.

Ch3vr0n, could you please edit post number 2 of this thread? The last name and email address is still visible

Back