• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Redfox can't break code for The Commuter movie

Same issue

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.3.3_Info_E_THE_COMMUTER.ziplog
    827.9 KB · Views: 8
Same issue
How can u say 'same issue' when the op doesn't give any info or logfile other than 'cant crack code' which can be anything.

@James new protection for the 2 users that DID post a logfiles?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Last edited:
Update

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.3.3_Info_E_THE_COMMUTER.ziplog
    828 KB · Views: 1
How can u say 'same issue' when the op doesn't give any info or logfile other than 'cant crack code' which can be anything.

@James new protection for the 2 users that DID post a logfiles?

I meant having an issue as well. If you hate your job, find something you enjoy.

What update? You're still not saying what YOUR problem is. I understand you're having an issue, but you need to explain WHAT the issue is. An issue can be anything from a cracked AnyDVD version over protection to defective discs...

It's in the logfile instructions for a reason.

Quote:

3. Next, tell us about your problem but explain it and avoid under-statements like:

* "won't work"
* "can't copy anything"
* "stopped working"
* "Help!!"
* I COULD NOT MAKE A BACK UP COPY
* "keeps stopping"
* "I'm getting errors when I copy"
* "All other DVDs work, just this one will not"
* "I am having problems copying my movies"
* Any idea what I can do about a DVD that won't copy?

Tell us:

* the title of the disc and its country of origin
* what you are trying to do or setting you wanted to use when the error occurred
* IMPORTANT: what is the error message?

End quote

And no, I don't hate my job.

I cleaned down the disc. It seems to be working now. Initially didn't find the movie file on Handbrake. I am familiar with the Handbrake post and always post a log as last resort.

I am having issues with this disk as well.

The Commuter
USA
Attempting to back up the disk
Error message: File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_25_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader
Using AnyDVD 8.2.4.0 and Clone DVD 2.9.3.3

I did notice when I queued the disk up (Title configuration screen), it showed the disk would back up at 19% for quality. That was my first sign of something being amiss.

I'll post the Log File in a moment.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.0_Info_E_THE_COMMUTER.ziplog
    831 KB · Views: 5
And, Ch3vron, not to sound like a kiss ass, but I think you guys do an AMAZING job around here. Seriously.

Having issues as well

The Commuter
USA
Attempting to back up the disk
Error message: FileIO 3 VTS_25_1.VOB 28583936 671744
Using AnyDVD 8.2.4.0

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.0_Info_D_THE_COMMUTER.ziplog
    828.2 KB · Views: 3
I'm placing a hold on more logfiles at the moment. Multiple logfiles on the same day, usually means it's the same release. Since that title was only officially released TODAY, it's very likely to be a new protection, that didn't make it into the current 8240 release. AnyDVD will most likely need an update.

@James your magic is required.

I'm placing a hold on more logfiles at the moment. Multiple logfiles on the same day, usually means it's the same release. Since that title was only officially released TODAY, it's very likely to be a new protection, that didn't make it into the current 8240 release. AnyDVD will most likely need an update.

@James your magic is required.
Fix is coming up...

There are three movie files on my disk. The two with length 1:47 are ringers and should be unchecked. The one with length 1:44 is the correct one and should be checked for recording.

It should come as no surprise to any... It works. Efficient as all hell.

You guys really are amazing. Thank you!

There are three movie files on my disk. The two with length 1:47 are ringers and should be unchecked. The one with length 1:44 is the correct one and should be checked for recording.

Unchecking titles is a workaround, not a fix.

Update to the latest beta, if that doesn't work, read this https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.52659/ and provide a logfile. No logfile, no fix.

Since an initial fix was provided by james, i'm lifting the hold on logfiles

Back