• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANYHDDVD8.2.2.0 additional DVD file

Andrew1979

Hey.I ripped Blue Ray disc into iso with additional DVD file. My question is how to burn up DVD from the file below on picture.

Attachments

• DSC_0278.JPG
    DSC_0278.JPG
    400.5 KB · Views: 28
With AnyDVD you don't, AnyDVD doesn't burn to disc. You need to use a burn tool like IMGBurn who can use the .dvd file

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Last edited:
With AnyDVD you don't, AnyDVD doesn't burn to disc. You need to use a burn tool line IMGBurn why I get use the .dvd file

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk
Thenks for your reply.

If don't mind.Im new in this theme.
I'd like to ask something else
I burned up my project on DVD-RW(Phillips 4.7 Gb). I tried play on Media player classic but it's getting very hard
Can you describe minimum for playback created disc.

Last edited:
Thenks for your reply.

If don't mind.Im new in this theme.
I'd like to ask something else
I burned up my project on DVD-RW(Phillips 4.7 Gb). I tried play on Media player classic but it's getting very hard
Can you describe minimum for playback created disc.

Describe very hard, what exactly you having problem with playback or writing to disc.

I don't have problem with write disk, problem show on playback. Maximum write disc is X4 on disc (hp optical Drive). I going to buy new DVD disc and try again on my second optical drive MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ240AF.

Back