• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How setup Reclock with spdif ?

Tuneable

HI all.
I search this questions all over the internet but i can´t understand how to setup properly, so here he is:

I have kodi dsplayer installed with Reclock as my Audio render. I connect to my receiver trought spdif, my receiver dont have hdmi :( its the only way i have to conect sound from computer to receiver.

After i install reclock i try see a movie with Dts and i dont have the dts sound only pcm. What im doing wrong ?

Here are my config pics:

Thx

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    23 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 7
What is your exact reason for using ReClock?
You can check "Use AC3 encoding" to keep surround sound with SPDIF but that will re-encode to Dolby Digital.

What is your exact reason for using ReClock?
You can check "Use AC3 encoding" to keep surround sound with SPDIF but that will re-encode to Dolby Digital.

Thx for your reply.

My reason for using reclock its because when i lock my videos to 1080p23 i always have a audio delay on lipsync, if i lock to 24hz its the same but if i don´t lock the framerate i get the 60hz and no audio delay on lipsync.... thats why i use the reclock to try sync the audio on lipsync. On 60hz i have motion judder. Im out of ideas ou to get this working on teh audio delay.

Thx

Isn't there a delay setting in your AVR?
If not, you can also try changing those two settings in LAV Audio Decoder:

Attachments

• LAV_AVSync&Delay.png
    LAV_AVSync&Delay.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 7
Back