• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Error in Transcoder

XenosagaLover

Hi I'm new to using CloneBD but I’ve been noticing how certain Blurays when I go to make a MP4 file of the main feature during processing the bar at the bottom never gets passed 0% and after a while I get an error message:[ERROR ] [0x0000000000000000] transcoder stop error: 0x80004005

[ERROR ] [0x0000000000000000] last reported error: 'transcoder error 0x80004005' (6)

Error in processStreams.

Now it lets me do all the bonus features on the same disk but not the movie itself. I’ve included pics the error message in one such case along with what the process widow looks like before the error message happens. I’ve played with the settings by instead using the MKV file option but that doesn’t work, ive played with the quality settings so far nothing works on the blurays that I get this error message on. Is there some trick to getting them to work or what? So far over half of the blurays I’ve tried to make files of I get this error message while the other half work just fine. Some of the bluray titles that get the error message are Hunger Games Catching Fire, Divergent, Tangled, and Underworld Awakening. Can anyone help me with this problem as it becoming very problematic that half the time this software is unusable for what I bought it for? Thanks for your time I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Attachments

• Hunger Games Catching Fire CloneBD Error.JPG
    Hunger Games Catching Fire CloneBD Error.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 10
  • CloneBD Processing not working.JPG
    CloneBD Processing not working.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 10
[ERROR ] [0x0000000000000000] last reported error: 'transcoder error 0x80004005' (6)

Error in processStreams.

Yes, that's not good. It is supposed to be fixed in the next release (unless there are multiple different reasons for this same error, that is).

Yes, that's not good. It is supposed to be fixed in the next release (unless there are multiple different reasons for this same error, that is).

So I'm not doing any thing wrong then? It's just some weird bug or something in the software that needs to be fixed by the company? Any idea when the next release will be out? I'm new to the software so I have no idea how often they update it. I just think it is so strange that you can do the bonus features on the discs just fine but not the movie it's self. It let's me create an iso image of the movie but I really needed it in a file format for my usage. It's very frustrating. Thanks for your quick reply!!

No you're not doing anything wrong. There's usually a new build every few weeks, but if you don't see one on the forums yourself CloneBD will inform you when a new version is available.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

This bug is still in the latest version 1.1.8.0. I got it when I tried to processs The Game Of Thrones season 5 disc 2.
I have sent the error log to ebytes.

Hello,
I have a smiliar issue with any Bluray disc I try to convert. The error is:
[ERROR ] [0x0000000000ecff40] transcoder stop error: 0x80004005

[ERROR ] [0x0000000000ecff40] last reported error: 'transcoder error 0x80004005' (6)

Error in processStreams
I have the latest version, I am on a Windows 10 x64 machine.

Back